Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby mice! Help me name them ????????

3 posters

Go down

Baby mice! Help me name them ???????? Empty Baby mice! Help me name them ????????

Post by Halloweenladies13 Mon 21 Dec 2020, 10:59 pm

Baby mice! Help me name them ???????? 4e29a710
These are my six new baby mice. They’re so cute I can’t even. The one with rectangles on her back likes me the most and clearly the one with the dark rump likes me the least (I could not for the life of me hold her tonight) I’d love some name suggestions! My other girls are named: Pugsley, Astor, Midnight and October. Past mice are Mummy, Alaric and Wednesday. I love Halloween or spooky names and I also love masculine names for girls. If you have any suggestions let me know!!

Last edited by Halloweenladies13 on Mon 21 Dec 2020, 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Couldn’t add photo)

Halloweenladies13

Dee67 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Baby mice! Help me name them ???????? Empty Re: Baby mice! Help me name them ????????

Post by Dee67 Tue 22 Dec 2020, 12:42 am

What lovely babies. How old are they? All female? I think the one with all the markings ( second down on left) looks like an oreo and cream ice cream cone. So Oreo? Onyx for the black one, maybe. Ollie, Clementine (Clem), Jazz, Draven, Devlin, Soracia, Katara, Heath...just throwing some out there.

Dee67
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/figgusnewton/

Back to top Go down

Baby mice! Help me name them ???????? Empty Re: Baby mice! Help me name them ????????

Post by River Tue 22 Dec 2020, 2:46 am

She most certainly does look like an Oreo. Nabisco is another option, that's the company that makes Oreo products IIRC!

For the black one (or anyone else you think it suits) I think Oleander could be cool -- in reference to the Oleander moth. Look them up! Very spooky. Harmless, though.

You also haven't had a Morticia yet! Not very masculine, but it seems like there's an Addams family theme in your past mice. It could probably be shortened for a more neutral vibe.

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Dee67 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Halloweenladies13 Tue 22 Dec 2020, 10:33 am

Dee67 wrote:What lovely babies. How old are they? All female? I think the one with all the markings ( second down on left) looks like an oreo and cream ice cream cone. So Oreo? Onyx for the black one, maybe. Ollie, Clementine (Clem), Jazz, Draven, Devlin, Soracia, Katara, Heath...just throwing some out there.

Yes there all girls and they’re 8 weeks old as of yesterday Smile I agree the one looks cookies and creamy! Also I like some of your name suggestions! I’ll have to look at them and see if it fits haha

Halloweenladies13

Dee67 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Halloweenladies13 Tue 22 Dec 2020, 10:34 am

River wrote:She most certainly does look like an Oreo. Nabisco is another option, that's the company that makes Oreo products IIRC!

For the black one (or anyone else you think it suits) I think Oleander could be cool -- in reference to the Oleander moth. Look them up! Very spooky. Harmless, though.

You also haven't had a Morticia yet! Not very masculine, but it seems like there's an Addams family theme in your past mice. It could probably be shortened for a more neutral vibe.

Right! I should just use up the rest of the Addam’s family names! Also oleander so cool! Naming after a moth.

Halloweenladies13

Back to top Go down

Baby mice! Help me name them ???????? Empty Mice names

Post by Squeakers Tue 22 Dec 2020, 3:17 pm

The black one looks like a Simba.

Squeakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down