Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I NEED HELP GENDERING MY MOUSE PART 2

2 posters

Go down

I NEED HELP GENDERING MY MOUSE PART 2 Empty I NEED HELP GENDERING MY MOUSE PART 2

Post by caram1234 Sat 22 May 2021, 1:45 am

Alrighty! There’s a link to some photos of my mouse so that if anyone knows the gender or could give me their opinion I’d appreciate you so much!! I’m already so thankful for the help I’ve already received!

the link: https://pin.it/1AIeYii

It’s on Pinterest haha

caram1234

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP GENDERING MY MOUSE PART 2 Empty Re: I NEED HELP GENDERING MY MOUSE PART 2

Post by Peachy Sat 22 May 2021, 9:52 am

She looks female to me!

I NEED HELP GENDERING MY MOUSE PART 2 Adultl10
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

KenzelColony and caram1234 like this post

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP GENDERING MY MOUSE PART 2 Empty Thank you!

Post by caram1234 Mon 24 May 2021, 10:33 pm

Peachy wrote:She looks female to me!

I NEED HELP GENDERING MY MOUSE PART 2 Adultl10

Thank you so much for your help! there are little white dots on the the stomach which i’m guessing are the nipples of a female but what confuses me is that most photos of female mice‘s vaginas are flat looking and my mouse’s seems to stick out at a point. That seems male to me but then again I’ve tried looking for the testicles by softly squeezing and haven’t seen them D:

caram1234

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP GENDERING MY MOUSE PART 2 Empty Re: I NEED HELP GENDERING MY MOUSE PART 2

Post by Peachy Tue 25 May 2021, 2:38 pm

The flap of skin you notice is supposed to be there and is not indicative of a male. It’s just normal anatomy. On a female that skin is an external urethral orifice and directly behind it (towards the tail but below the anus) is the vaginal orifice. On a male it’s a penile shaft. The best way to tell male or female is lack of a vaginal orifice, which looks like a “hole” and is shown in the picture I shared above.

And yes, white spots are probably nipples! Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down