Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying dried mealworms

4 posters

Go down

Buying dried mealworms Empty Buying dried mealworms

Post by scaredymouse Sat 23 Jul 2016, 11:01 am

I'm not sure what the going rate is for mealworms at the big pet stores. I know the prices vary based on whether you get them in the bird section or the reptile section (which is ridiculous). Anyway, I had to get a new bag a couple days ago and I wanted to tell you guys where I get them. I get a 7oz bag for $5.99 at the grocery store, Kroger. It was by total accident that I saw the there. I was looking for cat treats which were right new to the wild bird section. Even with all the animals I have here, that bag lasts forever. Anyway, if I'm not mistaken mealworms cost twice as much at the pet store than they do at the grocery store. So silly.

I really enjoy saving money Smile

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Buying dried mealworms Empty Re: Buying dried mealworms

Post by Rodents rock! Sat 23 Jul 2016, 11:23 am

Great deal!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sun 24 Jul 2016, 9:57 am

I don't buy mine from the pet shop either, they really do overcharge! Great deal you got there.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 24 Jul 2016, 10:42 am

I bought my last bag at Lowe's for around $14-15. It's a 20 oz bag, way better deal than the pet store.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down