Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-shell Pumpkin Seeds

3 posters

Go down

In-shell Pumpkin Seeds Empty In-shell Pumpkin Seeds

Post by scaredymouse Sun 31 Jul 2016, 5:53 pm

I found these at the grocery store yesterday!  So if anyone has a Kroger next to them, you may find them!  It's hard to find unsalted, roasted pumpkin seeds in the shell

In-shell Pumpkin Seeds Wp_20271

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

In-shell Pumpkin Seeds Empty Re: In-shell Pumpkin Seeds

Post by Ealexander Mon 01 Aug 2016, 12:08 am

Clark used to love these! Poor Eddie can't tell they're treats unless you open them a little for him.
Ealexander
Ealexander
Jr Member
Jr Member

Aries Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Mon 01 Aug 2016, 3:24 pm

Scaredy, where in the store were they? In the Organic/Natural Foods aisles? I'm at my local Fry's (division of Kroger) every week so will definitely try to track them down. I did get a bag of the Brown's Mixed Seeds -- not that many striped sunflower seeds so I was very pleased -- and Cordelia has been enjoying a few every night but that package you have would be far more economical.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 01 Aug 2016, 6:44 pm

Strangely... They were in the alcohol/butter/eggs area in a center display. They were with all the packaged dry fruits, nuts, trail mix, and such. All the packages were the same size and basically looked the same, if that helps!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down