Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quinoa

2 posters

Go down

quinoa Empty quinoa

Post by CallaLily Fri 05 Aug 2016, 5:24 pm

I've been adding quinoa into my meecers' mix for a while now. I don't know if they've suddenly just stopped eating it or if I just never noticed before through all the other empty shells.  Anyone else have mice snubbing quinoa or is it just mine?  Or maybe it's just that it's now a larger part of their mix?  Which is mostly oats, quinoa, millet, buckwheat, and rye (in that order).  Little brats.  Phbbbt

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

quinoa Empty Re: quinoa

Post by scaredymouse Fri 05 Aug 2016, 6:36 pm

I've been adding it to my mixes for a while too, all of mine still seem to like it.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 06 Aug 2016, 10:47 am

Today I compared what was left behind to the amount of quinoa in the scoop I give them, and they are definitely eating a good portion of it. I think I'll just cut back on the amount of quinoa I add next time. Smile

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum