Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ham sitting

+4
MouseLover
Rodents rock!
CinnamonPearl
scaredymouse
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ham sitting - Page 2 Empty Re: ham sitting

Post by scaredymouse Sat 13 Aug 2016, 1:17 pm

Yup, that's exactly what i'm going to do. I'm going to put down 2 layers of anti-pill fleece (it's thicker and sturdier) and velcro it to the inside rim of a silent spinner. I have her for a couple more days, so I'll be able to see how she does with it. That way when it gets yucky, you can just peel it off, hand wash it or throw it away and velcro a new one on. My only concern is if her nails get caught.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum