Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tedwards photo shoot last night! and one Jellybean

+2
Peachy
scaredymouse
6 posters

Go down

Tedwards photo shoot last night! and one Jellybean Empty Tedwards photo shoot last night! and one Jellybean

Post by scaredymouse Sat 13 Aug 2016, 11:24 am

He is so hard to get pictures of... he really loves playtime and zips around the whole time.  I finally just shot video and did some screen grabs... so without further ado... Tedward!  He's so round  Haha

Tedwards photo shoot last night! and one Jellybean Screen12

Tedwards photo shoot last night! and one Jellybean Hi_ted10

Tedwards photo shoot last night! and one Jellybean Screen10

Tedwards photo shoot last night! and one Jellybean Screen11

I peeked in the ladies tank and saw this adorable little Jellybean  Jump Hearts they like to sleep in the little frog mouth, but there isn't enough room for everyone. they do their best to pile in there but it's impossible. usually a couple mice will go sleep somewhere else, but with Gilly and Furgie at this stage of their life, all the young mice want to be near them, even if that means sleeping outside the nest. So sweet Mouse8

Tedwards photo shoot last night! and one Jellybean Sleepy11

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Tedwards photo shoot last night! and one Jellybean Empty Re: Tedwards photo shoot last night! and one Jellybean

Post by Peachy Sat 13 Aug 2016, 11:55 am

He's such a cutie. Love his second one. Adorable picture of Jellybean!! Heart Eyes
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Tedwards photo shoot last night! and one Jellybean Empty Re: Tedwards photo shoot last night! and one Jellybean

Post by MouseLover Sat 13 Aug 2016, 12:17 pm

I really do think Teddy is the most handsome PEW I've ever seen. And Jellybean is too adorable - sleeping mice are the cutest.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPSLOCK Sat 13 Aug 2016, 1:09 pm

I love the shot of Ted climbing the driftwood. And of course Jellybean is just ridiculously adorable! It's not even right how she can be so cute.

4 black lady-mice
CAPSLOCK
CAPSLOCK
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sat 13 Aug 2016, 9:02 pm

Tedward sure is a handsome little man! Jellybean is precious, so beautiful! Thanks for sharing photos!!!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Sun 14 Aug 2016, 12:45 pm

Awww! Tedward is soooo cute and round!!! How could anyone have passed up that face? I love that orange food bowl Smile
Aw, lovely photo of Jellybean, too!

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down