Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

super weird/ spongebob pineapple picture

5 posters

Go down

super weird/ spongebob pineapple picture Empty super weird/ spongebob pineapple picture

Post by scaredymouse Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:08 pm

I went to reply to the post I made with my cute pineapple picture and the post is gone!  Super weird.  Well, here is the picture again... October, let me know if you are still having trouble viewing it.  I'm still trying to figure out this new forum and all these weirdo buttons Smile

alright, here is my little picture

super weird/ spongebob pineapple picture JYEztAA

i'll also add the link to see if you can view it here instead...

https://imgur.com/jYEztAA

Last edited by scaredymouse on Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't spell good and stuff)
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

super weird/ spongebob pineapple picture Empty Re: super weird/ spongebob pineapple picture

Post by CallaLily Tue 19 Apr 2016, 7:43 pm

Where did it go?  Laughing

The pineapple is cute!  I've looked at it a few times and wondered if the mice would like it. I've also stared at a cute little bee hive aquarium decoration several times. The people at the pet store probably think I'm nuts by now. Giggle

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

super weird/ spongebob pineapple picture Empty Re: super weird/ spongebob pineapple picture

Post by scaredymouse Tue 19 Apr 2016, 8:51 pm

ohmygosh, I have the little beehive for the robo hamsters. they really like it. they have several little hideaways in their tanks but they often sleep in the beehive. I sure do love seeing those little faces poke out of there when they wake up!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Tue 19 Apr 2016, 10:16 pm

That is so weird!
I love the idea of using fish tank decorations! They make some pretty awesome ones.

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynne Tue 19 Apr 2016, 10:29 pm

My browser has a long-standing problem with Imgur.

I got it to show for me, thank you!! I clicked on the button to reply with quote. There, the photo was translated into a line of text. I copied and pasted that line into a tab. It worked! There is an extra small letter i and a dot before the word 'imgur' in the actual photo text which does not appear on the link.

Brynne
Sr Member
Sr Member

http://bit.ly/MyOldVHSTapes

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 19 Apr 2016, 10:35 pm

Yay!  My photos like to be seen Cool Photos Lol Sign
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 10 Jul 2016, 11:05 am

CallaLily wrote:Where did it go?  Laughing

The pineapple is cute!  I've looked at it a few times and wondered if the mice would like it. I've also stared at a cute little bee hive aquarium decoration several times. The people at the pet store probably think I'm nuts by now. Giggle
Oh, I've seen the bee hive aquarium decoration too, it's so cute. I stare at it too  Cool Sign LOL
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down