Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today we went outside for pictures!

+6
CinnamonPearl
MouseLover
Brynne
stephlisa
scaredymouse
Peachy
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Today we went outside for pictures! Empty Today we went outside for pictures!

Post by Peachy Fri 22 Apr 2016, 9:48 pm

After I did a little yard work today, I decided to take the mice outside for some pictures. I'll have to get the other four on another sunny day.

First was Becky and Soong. Lulie wasn't in the mood, so she stayed home. Smile I don't think I've shared pictures of Becky since I brought her home last summer. Who knows why, she's sooo cute!!
Today we went outside for pictures! 25980121234_7bf62ffea7Today we went outside for pictures! 26312148360_1e25bc1fb2

Now Soong. She's not into sitting still, so I always get pictures like this!
Today we went outside for pictures! 26312146890_da3286377cToday we went outside for pictures! 26312147830_6fb45f3b47

Willow and Sunshine. These two will be 15 months old next week! My babies. Crying or Very sad
Today we went outside for pictures! 26312136140_39095a3592Today we went outside for pictures! 26586163995_cc360d69ac_n
Today we went outside for pictures! 25980116244_7015d1f9d0Today we went outside for pictures! 26520207081_0840d961c0_n

And of course Yoshi. He's 16-17 months now. And he winks! Wink
Today we went outside for pictures! 25980107134_15a23de404
Today we went outside for pictures! 26585291525_bb95e901f1

I think I'm forgetting something but I don't know what... Thinking
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Today we went outside for pictures! Empty Re: Today we went outside for pictures!

Post by scaredymouse Sat 23 Apr 2016, 12:03 am

Looks like it was a good picture day! I had my silly mouse birthday party and they just weren't into it. They just wanted to hang out with momma. But I can't be mad at that! I was planning on taking them outside this weekend. It's on their bucket list Smile.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Today we went outside for pictures! Empty Re: Today we went outside for pictures!

Post by stephlisa Sat 23 Apr 2016, 2:14 am

Such pretty mice you have! Smile
They look beautiful in the sunshine

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynne Sat 23 Apr 2016, 2:37 am

Nice photo shoot! Cute mice, pretty spring flowers.

Brynne
Sr Member
Sr Member

http://bit.ly/MyOldVHSTapes

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sat 23 Apr 2016, 4:54 am

Gorgeous Love

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Sat 23 Apr 2016, 9:14 am

Lovely! I've always wanted to take my girls outside, but I always get super nervous that when I do, it'll be the one time one of them makes a flying leap and gets lost or something. I'm a bit paranoid, even though I know they wouldn't do that. I do kinda miss taking pets outside since Perry and Ace both passed away, so maybe I'll take them in a travel tank. Anyway, your photos are lovely!

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sat 23 Apr 2016, 10:39 am

CinnamonPearl - I know what you mean, I always think that if I stepped outside with a mouse, it'd be the one time that a buzzard flies past and snatches it out of my hand Laughing

(not saying your mice weren't perfectly safe abeona, I'm just a worrier Wink )

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sat 23 Apr 2016, 11:30 am

Thanks all!

I was more concerned about cats than birds, but we saw neither hanging around.
We definitely would not have gone out if I was more unsure of how they'd react. We've been outside a few times before this (for pictures) but this was the first time we left the porch. I don't think Yoshi was as low as he looks, though. Sunshine and Willow are super sweeties and only sat nicely. Love
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Sun 24 Apr 2016, 4:29 am

That little wink! I am a little bit in love with Yoshi! I have always wanted to take mine outside for photos. Unfortunately living four stories up surrounded by concrete doesn't make that easy.

Lovely photos, lovely mice.
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

https://www.instagram.com/mymouseketeers/

Back to top Go down

Post by Curious1 Tue 03 May 2016, 4:06 am

What a lovely mice you have!
I really love Willows fur pattern Love

Taurus Sunshine

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 05 May 2016, 5:21 pm

Thanks Mouseketeer and Curious1! Yoshi is my baby, and I've always thought Willow was very pretty. Smile

I was taking pictures of Bolt and Peach and a bird pooped on my shoulder! I was pretty annoyed, but so much for not seeing birds around. lol
I'll get Lulie and HoneyBee another day. My sister and her husband are going to be in Colorado for twelve days, so I get to mouse-sit Mr. Al again, too! Remember when Al was a baby?? He's such a cutie. I'll have to try to get new pictures of him.

Miss Peach
Today we went outside for pictures! 26679557895_bd60b8861c_n
Today we went outside for pictures! 26075505963_8410b112b5

Bolt loves English muffins. He gets a teensy piece for breakfast every morning. lol He's still got the heart on his face. Smile
Today we went outside for pictures! 26512569292_8d476ec63f_n
Today we went outside for pictures! 26512768772_350d019b5e

I'll try for a better picture of Al, but here he's in his cage. I hear he throws an awesome temper tantrum, which sounds just like him... lol
Today we went outside for pictures! 24610910Today we went outside for pictures! 2_15_910

Last edited by abeona on Thu 05 May 2016, 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Thu 05 May 2016, 5:30 pm

They're so cute abeona... My all time cuddliest mouse was called Peach, so that tugged at my heart strings a little Day Dream

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 05 May 2016, 7:05 pm

Al! Haha, a temper tantrum? That's awesome! Boys are so funny!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Thu 05 May 2016, 9:47 pm

Awesome photos! I feel like the outdoors always gives the perfect lighting (on a good day, at least Wink). Adorable little meecers you've got there Very Happy

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 06 May 2016, 8:40 am

Great pictures! Yoshi and Bolt have such great faces and that first picture of Al is super cute. The girls are all very pretty too. I think Soong is my favorite. Smile

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next