Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olivia met the girls today!

+3
Peachy
MesaMouse
scaredymouse
7 posters

Go down

Olivia met the girls today! Empty Olivia met the girls today!

Post by scaredymouse Fri 11 Nov 2016, 9:53 pm

I'm so proud of my little lady, she did so good meeting her new sisters.  Of course, she did her fair share of squeaking but she held her ground and adjusted really quickly.  She has only been in there for a couple hours and she's already interacting <3

One of the pics, she's giving kisses to Jellybean and the other picture, she practically burrowed underneath Delilah for snuggles.  Good girl!  Bitsy has been behaving so far...

Olivia met the girls today! Wp_20127

Olivia met the girls today! Wp_20128

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Olivia met the girls today! Empty Re: Olivia met the girls today!

Post by MesaMouse Fri 11 Nov 2016, 10:03 pm

Aren't animals remarkable? Just look at Olivia: after all she's suffered with her wound and infections, she's ready to jump right back into life with all four paws! She looks very happy to finally have sisters to groom and cuddle with and that wound has healed so incredibly well.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri 11 Nov 2016, 11:18 pm

Those are great pictures, hooray Olivia!! I'm glad that she's fitting in and everyone is behaving. Confetti
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport Fri 11 Nov 2016, 11:26 pm

That is fantastic, she looks amazing and I am so happy for your that she is meshing so well.
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 11 Nov 2016, 11:43 pm

Yeah, she looks pretty happy. I'm glad she found her way me and that i was able to help her. Most mice I introduce take a while to sleep together but not my Olivia! First she sat by Delilah, then inched closer, and finally wedged herself in there real snug. So cute!

More pictures to come!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 12 Nov 2016, 8:26 am

So glad to hear things went smoothly and they're all getting along.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sat 12 Nov 2016, 10:36 am

YAAAAY! I'm so happy Olivia is getting some mousey snuggles. Fantastic!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 12 Nov 2016, 12:23 pm

I woke up this morning to all 4 of the girls in the coconut together, all snuggled up. It makes me so happy. I was a little nervous about how it would go without Gilly & Furgie. But my girls welcomed Olivia the way Gilly & Furg would have. They really passed on a lot of knowledge and behavior. So fascinating...

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sat 12 Nov 2016, 1:23 pm

Aaw, Gilly and Furgie taught them well Love This story warms my heart so much - after such a rough time, for Olivia to find her forever home with you and now to have a new family with a colony of lovely meeces, EEK it makes me melt Love

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Sun 13 Nov 2016, 9:13 am

I'm so happy it went well! Go Olivia!

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down