Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chloe and Zoey

4 posters

Go down

Chloe and Zoey  Empty Chloe and Zoey

Post by scaredymouse Sun 02 Oct 2016, 2:20 am

My poor little chinchillas.  Apparently they were even more neglected that I realized before i got them.  They were really skittish when i got them and just recently have they allowed me to actually hold them.  Well, I noticed that they had some pretty bad matted fur on their backsides.  They did NOT enjoy me tearing those mats apart and pullout out the tangles.  Poor girls.  Chins groom and take sand baths, they should not have matted fur.  That comes from depression, dirty living environment, lack of sand baths, laying in the same spot for too long/small cages.  Sad.  Anyway, i thought this would set us back quite a bit with our taming but it actually brought us closer.  I had the girls out last night and they were even more playful than usual and as happy as ever.

Gosh, I love those girls!

Look at this mess I pulled off of them...

Chloe and Zoey  Wp_20128

Chloe and Zoey  Wp_20130

Chloe and Zoey  Wp_20129

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Chloe and Zoey  Empty Re: Chloe and Zoey

Post by MouseLover Sun 02 Oct 2016, 4:26 am

Poor poor girlies Sad Thank goodness they will have a happy life with you now, though that must have been pretty painful getting those out! I suffer from knotty hair and that can be bad enough!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 02 Oct 2016, 8:09 am

Awww poor Chins! They're lucky to have you.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 02 Oct 2016, 11:05 am

Yikes! I'm glad you were able to get their fur all cleaned up. It's great that they were so appreciative, too! Love
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down