Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepting free mice drawing requests :)

5 posters

Go down

Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Empty Accepting free mice drawing requests :)

Post by Illumimoe666 Wed 05 Oct 2016, 7:38 pm

It's not going to be a big drawing just a simpler sketch. The thing is that they're going to be humanized!
Give me a picture your mouse and explain their personalities and i'll try to draw them as a human. I love doing these types of things so it'll be fun.
If you have design idea go ahead and tell me
Heres a example of my little marshmallow <3
Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Sm39ly
It's not going to be a painting like this but it may have color.
Go ahead, and tell me what you all want Smile

Sol
Marshmallow Love
Illumimoe666
Illumimoe666

Scorpio Spooky

http://middyrose.deviantart.com or middyrose.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Empty Re: Accepting free mice drawing requests :)

Post by scaredymouse Wed 05 Oct 2016, 8:14 pm

Me first!

My dear departed Gilly and my very elderly Furgie were best friends.  I would love, love, love a picture of them together as the best friends they will always be.

Gilly was my alpha.  She was gentle, kind, welcoming to all the mice I brought home.  She was forgiving to mice that might have misbehaved.  She was fluffy and pretty round in her heyday.  She was known for giving the very best cuddles.  She was a loyal companion and a true friend.  I got her when she was very young (with her friend/sister? Furgie) and she lived to be 30 months old!  She overcame a lot of health problems but she had a lust for life.  She loved life, she loved to indulge in treats, and had a playful spirit right up until the end.

Furgie is still alive, she will be 31 months old on Oct 20th.  Furgie is the sweetest, most gentle mouse that ever lived.  She was sweet to ever mouse she ever met and sweet to ever person.  She was my go-to mouse for strangers to hold because she was so gentle and affectionate.  She gives the best whisker tickles in the ears.  She has always loved to snuggle between my boobs... especially in her old age.  She loves to get in there and take a little nap.  She also appreciates when I throw a snack in there for her, lol.  Her favorite is rice krispies.  She also really enjoys life, and has been seen still running on the wheel.  She is such a good mouse.

Gilly and Furgie were inseparable.  They were always smooshed together.  Best friends always and forever.  I was so sad for Furgie when Gilly died but they got 2 1/2 years together!  They had a good life together.  

If you need more info, let me know! Edit to add: Thanks!

Here they are!

Furgie:

Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Adobep12

Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Wp_20141

Gilly:

Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Adobep11

Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Wp_20138

Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Wp_20137

Together:

Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Wp_20140

Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Wp_20139

Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Wp_ss_11

Accepting free mice drawing requests :) 19111311

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Empty Re: Accepting free mice drawing requests :)

Post by MouseLover Thu 06 Oct 2016, 6:55 am

This is such an interesting idea, I love it Smile

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 06 Oct 2016, 11:42 am

This sounds fun! It reminds me of that book/movie where the unicorn is turned into a human. Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Illumimoe666 Sun 09 Oct 2016, 3:31 am

What a cute story <3 They seem like sweet girls <3
And here is the drawing!
Accepting free mice drawing requests :) 2lwrb05
Sorry it took longer! I finished the sketch a few days ago but i've been busy! I was going to color it in but I became occupied hehe/// Hope it looks ok tho! Let me know if you want me to change anything Smile (Left is Gilly and right is Furgie <3)

Sol
Marshmallow Love
Illumimoe666
Illumimoe666

Scorpio Spooky

Back to top Go down

Post by Illumimoe666 Sun 09 Oct 2016, 3:33 am

abeona wrote:This sounds fun! It reminds me of that book/movie where the unicorn is turned into a human. Smile

OOh yes <3 That movie was cute <3

Sol
Marshmallow Love
Illumimoe666
Illumimoe666

Scorpio Spooky

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 09 Oct 2016, 8:44 am

Oh. My. Gosh. I love it. I love the way Furgie is snuggled up to her. Thank you, I had no idea what to expect what such an usual imagining of them but I really love it. If you find any time to put in the color you were thinking about... I'm sure that would be lovely too. But it's perfect just the way it is. Thank you.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Illumimoe666 Wed 12 Oct 2016, 8:42 pm

scaredymouse wrote:Oh.  My.  Gosh.  I love it.  I love the way Furgie is snuggled up to her.  Thank you, I had no idea what to expect what such an usual imagining of them but I really  love it.  If you find any time to put in the color you were thinking about... I'm sure that would be lovely too.  But it's perfect just the way it is.  Thank you.

Thank yoooou! I'm glad you like it ;///__///;!

Sol
Marshmallow Love
Illumimoe666
Illumimoe666

Scorpio Spooky

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 14 Oct 2016, 9:22 am

Since no one else made any requests, I wonder if you might do another one for me?  It's for my heart mouse, Penny.  She's my avatar, she's why I joined TFM in the first place, and she is my scaredymouse.

When I got Penny, she was terrified of everything but also very hostile.  She was a tail-rattling, squinty-eyed, spiteful little thing.  At first, I felt really bad for her.  She was at least a year old when I got her from PetSmart, where she was alone in a tank, and I'm sure she had a rough life.  After a while, I realized that she was actually quite a brat.  That was when I was really able to work with her.  Once we connected, it was magic.  She became the sweetest mouse in the world and we were so close.  She would chatter at me and snuggle up in my shirt.  She would just sit there so I could pet her and give her cheek scratches.  She was the best.  And she broke my heart when she died.  If you're up to it, I would love a drawing of my Penny Smile

Here is what she looked like when I got her:

Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Wp_20166

And here is my sweet girl when she warmed up <3

Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Wp_20165
Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Wp_ss_12

And just because I love it so much, here is video of her telling me about her day, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwCPQ2FgHs0

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by maygins Fri 14 Oct 2016, 10:04 am

Oh my lawdy that cute little chattering is so sweet! You had a wonderful mouse, scaredy. Smile

Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Drama Queen

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjrkVYG7q94N_NHZv02zAvw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by maygins Fri 14 Oct 2016, 10:06 am

Hello, Illumimoe! I would like a picture of just one of my female mice named bubby Very Happy
If you refresh the page, it'll be the first picture in the slideshow. It should be a mouse's butt and a little black one all scrunched up. Can you do her please? Smile
Your work is truly amazing!!!
EDIT: Oh wow, just look at my avatar. You don't have to look in the slide lol! Razz

Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 14 Oct 2016, 11:14 am

Thanks Andorrici.  Penny was a diamond in the rough and she taught me everything I needed to know about mice.  She also formed the deepest bonds with my other two mice, Gilly and Furgie.  As you can imagine, introductions were really, really rough.  But my other mice snuggled her into submission.  And they loved her so much and she loved them.  

Here are few of my favorite pictures... one of Gilly cuddling up to my grouchy Penny and the other two are of my girls snuggled together as usual. When Penny died, Gilly and Furgie built a fortress of solitude and I didn't see them for a week.... and after the week was up and I cleaned the tank, they both slowly came back to life. It broke my heart to watch them grieve for her. Penny showed me that the soul of a mouse is complex and deep. She was a unicorn, I'm so glad she let me love her.

Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Wp_20167

Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Wp_20168

Accepting free mice drawing requests :) Adobep13

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by maygins Fri 14 Oct 2016, 11:25 am

Oh, how adorable! They all look so sweet and kind. From the first time I made eye contact with a mouse, I always knew they were something special. Every time I'd get a new one, my grumpy pew would always object but came to be motherly to them all Smile I've learned that trust is one of the most important factors with a relationship in mice.

Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Illumimoe666 Fri 14 Oct 2016, 7:43 pm

Of course <3 What a cute girl<3 That actually comforts me, I recently bought 3 mice (All came together) and compared to my other 4 when I first got them these mice are VERY jumpy and scared (One of them seems to be a bit more curious tho). But I know if I just be paitent and let them get used to me they will be sweet girls Love
I'll work on the drawing of little Penny <3

Sol
Marshmallow Love
Illumimoe666
Illumimoe666

Scorpio Spooky

Back to top Go down

Post by Illumimoe666 Fri 14 Oct 2016, 7:46 pm

Andorrici wrote:Hello, Illumimoe! I would like a picture of just one of my female mice named bubby Very Happy
If you refresh the page, it'll be the first picture in the slideshow. It should be a mouse's butt and a little black one all scrunched up. Can you do her please? Smile
Your work is truly amazing!!!
EDIT: Oh wow, just look at my avatar. You don't have to look in the slide lol! Razz

Thank you <3 She looks like a cute little mouse <3 What's her personality like? Love

Sol
Marshmallow Love
Illumimoe666
Illumimoe666

Scorpio Spooky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down