Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing today?

+30
GGMouseCare
Drago
PastelMouse
Rodents rock!
Cal
Plapatin
maygins
Asteria
CanadianExport
Misha_usa
Blackthorns
Nestmouse
olimarthemouse
lupus_corde
stephlisa
River
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonONIagent
MouseLover
CallaLily
AppleCheeks
Brynne
CinnamonPearl
Artistwolf
GabbiLuvsMice
MesaMouse
Soren
scaredymouse
EverythingAnimal
Peachy
34 posters

Page 1 of 45 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

Go down

What are you doing today? Empty What are you doing today?

Post by Peachy Tue 07 Jun 2016, 9:34 pm

Some Disney show is playing on the muted TV, and the playlist just shuffled to Pretty in Pink... how much fun is it to try to play two versions of the same song at the same time?! Razz

What's everyone up to? What are you watching, listening to, reading, playing, eating and/or drinking? lol

Last edited by abeona on Sun 12 Jun 2016, 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : renamed the topic)
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

What are you doing today? Empty Re: What are you doing today?

Post by EverythingAnimal Tue 07 Jun 2016, 9:44 pm

I'm watching my Common Plecostomus munch at a cucumber while eating ice cream and browsing the fourm. Sounds like a good Wednesday night to me! Very Happy

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Wed 08 Jun 2016, 12:44 am

I did a lot of gardening today! I plucked some romaine out of my yard and had a nice, fresh salad for dinner. And I snapped off a few pieces of kale for the critters. They *love* kale. I dropped a whole leaf in the ladies tank and my little Jellybean got super excited about it. She grabbed the whole thing (about 6-7" long) and dragged it across the tank. The other girls ran over and after a brief tug of war, they decided to all stay in one spot and chomp.

Now, it's about 1:30am, and this is when I like to half watch TV (so you think you can dance) and catch up on posts.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Wed 08 Jun 2016, 1:12 am

scaredymouse,
Your mice sound like such a joy. It cute that they were fighting over kale Laughing Laughing

I've been looking for jobs all day. It been boring since I lost my job. Besides filling out applications I've been drinking coffee and playing with my mice. And watching the occasional My Little Pony episode in between job applications.
Soren
Soren
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Wed 08 Jun 2016, 9:07 pm

Today was one of my museum shifts (I'm a docent at a local natural history museum and run the Geology Cart in Mineral Hall) so I DVRd the Cubs-Phillies game and just finished watching my beloved Cubs whomp the Phillies! Time to feed the dog, the hermit crabs and myself -- Miss Mousie Cordelia gets her munchies just before I go to bed -- and then plunk down in the recliner to finish off a book (Joe Hill's NOS4A2 -- very freaky and creepy -- he's Stephen King's son so...) while MLB Tonight plays on TV (yeah, I'm a huge baseball fan).

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by GabbiLuvsMice Wed 08 Jun 2016, 9:30 pm

Im eating chicken with chips and guacamole for dinner!
GabbiLuvsMice
GabbiLuvsMice
Sr Member
Sr Member

Gemini Wishful

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 09 Jun 2016, 9:00 pm

Ooh. I read a bunch of Stephen King last summer. NOS4A2 sounds fascinating! Smile

We're at a park waiting to watch The Goonies on a giant screen. They seem to be having issues. Razz
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Thu 09 Jun 2016, 10:16 pm

We ate Little Ceasar's Pizza, ice cream, and strawberry lemonade Gatorade for dinner/desert and then watched Cinderella (the Lily James one). My dad is on a business trip and we were really mad that we didn't even think of going with him and thereby getting a free vacation in Tenesee, so we thought we should at least be able to enjoy ourselves tonight.
We're probably going to be going to Shakespeare in the park sometime soon (this week or next probably).

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri 10 Jun 2016, 12:00 am

Oh neat! Do you know what they're doing for Shakespeare in the park? We've been going to the "Iowa Shakesperience" festival downtown for a few years, but it's always adaptations. Like this time it's Romeo and Juliet but "What if Romeo and Juliet did NOT die so tragically young -- and were married like the rest of us?  It's a story of all that's sweetest about love's most legendary couple- with delightful twists and turns requiring the acting expertise of THREE different Romeo and Juliet pairs!" Kinda fun. Smile

I forgot to take water to the park, so I have to catch up on it before bed. Missy's sitting behind me kneading my back, like a cat massage. lol

Last edited by abeona on Fri 10 Jun 2016, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 10 Jun 2016, 12:09 am

I have been staring at this 'NOS4A2' for a long time.  I just got it, lol!  Happy
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Fri 10 Jun 2016, 12:15 am

I'm pretty sure it's A Midsummer's Night Dream, which will be a lot of fun because my sister really likes that play so I'm sure I will too. I love Shakespeare though, which is weird XD Those adaptations sound like fun! I love the Romeo & Juliet not-so-tragic things. R & J is my least favorite Shakespeare play because I don't find it all too interesting or as well-developed as, say, Hamlet, and of course the ending kills me every time. There's about a million ways that could have ended without a tragedy but they choose the tragic way. Like, Hamlet is a tragedy but it kind of has to be that way.
Lol nice, cat massage!

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Fri 10 Jun 2016, 5:42 am

I just woke up. I long for the sweet embrace of death.

Haha, no I'm kidding. But God am I really tired. I went to bed at midnight to watch an art stream from one of the artists in patron to, and it ended up being really fun. So it was worth it. I'll just be half asleep all day.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynne Fri 10 Jun 2016, 11:20 pm

I love Hamlet! "More things in heaven and earth, Horatio"  is one of the quotes I cite most often in life.  

I took a Shakespeare literature class in community college about 10 years ago. The class itself wasn't great, but during that time the Trinity Repertory Theatre was putting on a production of Hamlet. I went to see it- it was fun!  Polonious was a WOMAN! I got splashed with a few drops of water as Ophelia thrashed around in a bathtub that had been built on a platform in the audience.

Brynne
Sr Member
Sr Member

http://bit.ly/MyOldVHSTapes

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleCheeks Sat 11 Jun 2016, 10:52 pm

Gosh.. this weekend has just been rather lovely overall.
Had a rabbit/guinea pig show to attend yesterday - I was judge. Spent the evening and most of today with my boyfriend, he took me to town to get some new fishies for my fish tank and cuddled some baby bunnies Very Happy
AppleCheeks
AppleCheeks
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sat 11 Jun 2016, 11:36 pm

I thought Macbeth was fun. lol

That sounds like a great couple days! And squeeee, baby bunnies. In Love

Today we went swimming at a beach on the river. Then we barbecued chicken (yuck) at my mom's, and we couldn't decide on a movie so my mom showed us all the episodes of Game of Thrones that make her mad. lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 45 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next