Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tank setup feedback

2 posters

Go down

Tank setup feedback Empty Tank setup feedback

Post by Scooby Sun 25 Aug 2019, 12:46 am

I was wondering if there's enough for them to do in my set up or if I should try and add some more features/activities. Also, if anyone has any cool ideas or products they use a lot.

I have seen a lot of popsicle sti9ck bridges and structures used. How do ya'll clean those- can you boil them? And, what do you build them with? Is standard non-toxic hot glue okay to build that sort of thing? Would boiling them mess with the hot glue? Just wondering about the details of those accessories.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Tank setup feedback Empty Re: Tank setup feedback

Post by Robin~ Sun 25 Aug 2019, 3:11 am

I don't believe I can see a picture...perhaps using an image hosting site like imgbb could be worth a try? Could just be my phone tho lol.

As for popsicle stick DIYs, you unfortunately can't clean them (boiling melts the glue), so you just have to toss them and recreate them when they get smelly unless you seal them with a baby-safe/food-grade sealant (in which case you can just use soap and water). I use non-toxic hot glue but if your mice are particularly chewy I'd go with Elmer's school glue or a flour paste to be safe.

hello3
Robin~
Robin~
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Bookworm

Back to top Go down