Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aww, I love my Froggy. (And other shares.)

5 posters

Go down

Aww, I love my Froggy. (And other shares.) Empty Aww, I love my Froggy. (And other shares.)

Post by Peachy Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:33 pm

You guys, I'm so happy his previous owner brought my baby Froggy back. He got the name Frog because, when he was an itty bitty baby, before he could even walk, he was trying to run away from me! His little back legs were going crazy, he looked like a frog! He's sooo sweet now, though. He even enjoys cheek rubs!!! When I try to scratch other mouse cheeks, they pull their heads back and look at me like I'm trying to poke their eyes. He just closes his eyes and loves it. He's even got his tail curled around my thumb. Love
Aww, I love my Froggy. (And other shares.) Dscn8814

Here's Yoshi being cute. Kiss Jump Hearts Kiss Smiley Love
Aww, I love my Froggy. (And other shares.) Dscn8816

Miss Cora is looking yellow again. Yay Not as yellow as when I bought her, but more yellow than when she turned brindle. Giggling
Aww, I love my Froggy. (And other shares.) Dscn8710
Aww, I love my Froggy. (And other shares.) Dscn8711

And Yoko.
Aww, I love my Froggy. (And other shares.) Dscn8716

And Lulie and Pearl cuddling.
Aww, I love my Froggy. (And other shares.) Dscn8717

Last edited by Peachy on Fri 16 Dec 2016, 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Aww, I love my Froggy. (And other shares.) Empty Re: Aww, I love my Froggy. (And other shares.)

Post by AnonONIagent Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:53 pm

Goddamnit, Cora, pick a freaking color and stick with it!

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Aww, I love my Froggy. (And other shares.) Empty Re: Aww, I love my Froggy. (And other shares.)

Post by Peachy Fri 09 Dec 2016, 10:00 pm

Rofl2 She was a pretty brindle, but I'm thrilled that she decided to go yellow again.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 10 Dec 2016, 12:29 am

Frog Jump Hearts

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 10 Dec 2016, 8:48 am

They're all so pretty!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:45 pm

Here's more Cora. Only her neck is still brindle. Laughing
Aww, I love my Froggy. (And other shares.) Dscn8818
Aww, I love my Froggy. (And other shares.) Dscn8817
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 10 Dec 2016, 7:01 pm

Hsha, just her neck!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Thu 15 Dec 2016, 10:26 am

How did I miss this post? Frog, sweet Frog! That cheek rub pic with his tail curled around your finger is beyond precious Kiss .

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down