Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dotty's Litter!!

+3
AnonymousMouseOwner
scaredymouse
Peachy
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dotty's Litter!!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dotty's Litter!!

Post by scaredymouse Sun 01 Jan 2017, 12:54 am

Give them to me.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn Sun 01 Jan 2017, 1:58 pm

I think it's official- we'll all fight you for that handful of love. That video... aaaaaa! I just want to cuddle and protect them and bake them muffins.

Pistols at dawn is overrated, what would you say to thumb wrestling in the early afternoon and we can all have a coffee after? Cool
Unicorn
Unicorn
Sr Member
Sr Member

Wishful

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sun 01 Jan 2017, 6:48 pm

Wow, they mature so quickly! From fairly naked jellybeans at 6 days to furry mini-mice at 10 days! Enjoy them while you can, Peachy -- before you can catch your breath, they'll be almost the same size as Dotty and just as independent.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 03 Jan 2017, 6:01 pm

13 days, and these guys are the sweetest!!! And two of them have their eyes open. Smile A whole bunch of pictures because pictures are really hard to get now. lol

Dotty's Litter!!  - Page 3 20170122Dotty's Litter!!  - Page 3 20170121
Dotty's Litter!!  - Page 3 20170117Dotty's Litter!!  - Page 3 20170120
Dotty's Litter!!  - Page 3 20170119Dotty's Litter!!  - Page 3 20170124
Dotty's Litter!!  - Page 3 20170123Dotty's Litter!!  - Page 3 20170125
Dotty's Litter!!  - Page 3 20170127
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Tue 03 Jan 2017, 8:21 pm

That 3rd picture down is adorable -- now that the eyes are open comes the realization that there's sooooo much more to see and explore!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn Tue 03 Jan 2017, 8:43 pm

*pulls out the pup-nappin' sack* Hang on, I'll be over in a jiffy. Very Happy
Unicorn
Unicorn
Sr Member
Sr Member

Wishful

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 03 Jan 2017, 10:38 pm

Ack....they're ginormous! And so plump! I just want to grab them in my hands and rub my face in them. What a fun age, they are so goofy.

Mr Fancy Pants is not a baby anymore but he's still really young. He is such a funny little fella. He's so shy. If I set him down out in the open, he flattens out like a pancake and starts slow crawling toward shelter. And if I'm holding him, he likes to burrow his head wherever he can (like the crook of my elbow) like an ostrich. But he also climbs up to the hammock to come out. Funny guy.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 08 Jan 2017, 5:36 pm

Mr Fancy Pants' pancake crawl sounds pretty adorable. Love

The babies are about two and half weeks old, and tonight is the first night I've seen them up playing around the tank with their momma. When my cat is done giving me a back massage I'll have to try for pictures. lol They're sooo cute! And quick. Thud
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sun 08 Jan 2017, 5:45 pm

scaredymouse wrote:Ack....they're ginormous!  And so plump!  I just want to grab them in my hands and rub my face in them.  What a fun age, they are so goofy.

Mr Fancy Pants is not a baby anymore but he's still really young.  He is such a funny little fella.  He's so shy.  If I set him down out in the open, he flattens out like a pancake and starts slow crawling toward shelter.  And if I'm holding him, he likes to burrow his head wherever he can (like the crook of my elbow) like an ostrich.  But he also climbs up to the hammock to come out.  Funny guy.

Of course he's so much safer if his face is buried...if he can't see you, you can't see him either! That pancake crawl reminds me of commandos, stealthily moving along using only their elbows Happy .

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 08 Jan 2017, 7:13 pm

Here they are! 18 days. Not the best but my camera died after two pictures so I had to resort to screenshots from my phone. Rolling Eyes
Dotty's Litter!!  - Page 3 20170132

I'm just so crazy in love with these two. My Yoshi isn't at his best and I was a little nervous about not having such a cuddler-mouse, but I think these guys'll do fine. Heart
Dotty's Litter!!  - Page 3 20170130
Dotty's Litter!!  - Page 3 20170131
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Sun 08 Jan 2017, 7:33 pm

They're so cute!! And growing so fast! Man I really want to have a litter someday.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 09 Jan 2017, 5:49 am

LOVE Jump Hearts

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri 13 Jan 2017, 9:53 am

No pictures, but I think the broken black girl has longer hair than the others. Love So many surprises! Love it.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 17 Jan 2017, 12:46 am

Here's another video. They'll be four weeks and old enough to separate on Wednesday. I can't believe how fast that went!!
This side of the cardboard divider is the "baby area" that I cleaned at two weeks and then never touched again. Paper Bag

The mouse that you see first is the one that has long hair. She had to do something to make her extra special like the rest! (I thought the music was supposed to block out the background sound, but I can still hear myself mumble, "Oh my goodness." Laughing)
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Tue 17 Jan 2017, 12:55 am

Eeee! Such cute babies! Who are you going to keep? I wouldn't be able to part with any of them, I'd want to keep them all!

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next