Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you to all of you and goodbye

4 posters

Go down

Thank you to all of you and goodbye Empty Thank you to all of you and goodbye

Post by CanadianExport Thu 29 Dec 2016, 11:07 pm

I wanted to thank all of you for your support and kindness. I am so happy I found this thread and all of the wonderful information you guys provide however I need to step away from here in order to allow myself to heal my heart. December has been an extremely hard month as 2 1/2 weeks ago I had to put my dog to sleep due to discovering an inoperable liver tumor, then 3 days later I found out I would need to rehome my 4 mice. Your support has been amazing and I really appreciate all of you but I am going to step away for a little while adjust to not having any pets. I may be back on later in order to check in all your adventures and your pets as I love looking at them all and I will definitely be sharing this forum with anyone who might be thinking of getting a mouse. I included the URL on the information sheet I gave the rescue about Ori, Winnie, Charlotte, and Li'l Bean.

Goodbye friends and I hope the New Year treats you all well.
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Thank you to all of you and goodbye Empty Re: Thank you to all of you and goodbye

Post by Peachy Thu 29 Dec 2016, 11:45 pm

My condolences, that sounds like a really tough month. I hope you'll feel better about this soon, and I hope we will see you again! My best to you. Good vibes
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Thank you to all of you and goodbye Empty Re: Thank you to all of you and goodbye

Post by EverythingAnimal Fri 30 Dec 2016, 12:04 am

Aww, I couldn't imagine being petless! You'll be alright, I know things like this can be very hard. See ya around.

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 31 Dec 2016, 6:16 pm

My heart breaks for you... But I'm glad you were able to find a nice rescue to take your mice. I hope your heart gets well soon. And whenever you are ready to come back, we'll be here.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down