Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue pictures + video! :D

5 posters

Go down

Blue pictures + video! :D Empty Blue pictures + video! :D

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:22 am

Blue was being goofy yesterday, trying to fit a treat I baked for him with oats, papaya, and blueberries, in his pouch, whole! It took him a while... Usually he'll bite things into smaller pieces before pouching them... lol! He made me laugh. Then today, he got to go play on the table and I took some pictures, and also took some pictures of him in his tank. Smile

Blue pictures + video! :D Sunset14
Blue pictures + video! :D Sunset16
Blue pictures + video! :D Sunset10
Blue pictures + video! :D Sunset11
Blue pictures + video! :D Sunset18
Blue pictures + video! :D Sunset15
Blue pictures + video! :D Sunset12
Blue pictures + video! :D Sunset13

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Blue pictures + video! :D Empty Re: Blue pictures + video! :D

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Thu 19 Jan 2017, 7:26 pm

Had to add this one Smile
Blue pictures + video! :D Blue_s10

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 19 Jan 2017, 8:40 pm

He's super cute!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 21 Jan 2017, 8:08 am

He is soooooo cute! I could watch them eat all day long.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Mon 23 Jan 2017, 5:01 pm

That video is a riot! The first time I saw Imogene do a major pouch-stuff, she packed so much food into both pouches that her head couldn't get through the doorway of her hide! I was trying soooo hard not to laugh at her.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Mon 23 Jan 2017, 5:17 pm

What an adorable little guy! Hams can fit an insane amount of stuff in those cheek pouches of theirs!

Drago

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Wed 25 Jan 2017, 11:38 pm

OMG Splotchy fit an entire pecan (in the shell) in her pouch yesterday.  I cringed the entire time.  I thought for sure her eye was going to pop out or she was going to rip the side of her mouth open.  It was awful.  Her face was stretched out sooooo far.  Ugh.  Usually, I think cheek stuffing is adorable but Splotchy took it too far!  Yuck.  Luckily it came out without incident.  Guess who doesn't get whole pecans in the shell anymore?

Last edited by scaredymouse on Wed 25 Jan 2017, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling (per usual))

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Thu 26 Jan 2017, 12:17 am

scaredymouse wrote:OMG Splotchy fit an entire pecan (in the shell) in her pouch yesterday.  I cringed the entire time.  I thought for sure her eye was going to pop out or she was going to rip the side of her mouth open.  It was awful.  Her face was stretched out sooooo far.  Ugh.  Usually, I think cheek stuffing is adorable but Splotchy took it too far!  Yuck.  Luckily it came out without incident.  Guess who doesn't get whole pecans in the shell anymore?
Lol!!! Laughing
Blue pictures + video! :D No_mor10

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down