Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Males Living Together **WARNING Graphic Photos**

+2
scaredymouse
CallaLily
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Males Living Together **WARNING Graphic Photos** - Page 2 Empty Re: Males Living Together **WARNING Graphic Photos**

Post by CinnamonPearl Tue 30 Aug 2016, 10:36 am

Yeah. Also, word of advice to any mouse owners. Make the drive to your ER vet BEFORE you have an emergency. Just a casual drive, you don't even have to go into the building. I, err, may have made a lot of illegal K-turns trying to figure out which road my GPS was telling me to take at a four-way intersection. Eheheheheh. >\\\<

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Males Living Together **WARNING Graphic Photos** - Page 2 Empty Re: Males Living Together **WARNING Graphic Photos**

Post by scaredymouse Tue 30 Aug 2016, 12:11 pm

Yikes! Sometimes it's easy to forget how vicious these animals can be. They are so sweet to us and seldom bite. But they are absolutely deadly to each other.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Tue 30 Aug 2016, 8:12 pm

I'm so glad Henry is ok.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Wed 31 Aug 2016, 6:28 am

Me too. How traumatic for both of you CinnamonPearl Sad

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2