Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lil Smokey

3 posters

Go down

lil Smokey Empty lil Smokey

Post by scaredymouse Sun 26 Feb 2017, 3:56 pm

This little guy is the absolute cutest thing!  He is so sweet and always wants to come out and see him momma.  He runs up to the hammock and begs to come out.  I love him!  He came home the same day as Georgie, Fred and Sally.  I've been busy with the babies and cleaning all the cages in this house but I got a cute little picture of him <3

lil Smokey Wp_20145

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

lil Smokey Empty Re: lil Smokey

Post by CallaLily Sun 26 Feb 2017, 4:51 pm

Omgosh that is the most adorable pose! What a cutie! Heart Eyes

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 26 Feb 2017, 4:54 pm

Right? He's like, oh hi mom, I didn't see you there. He is so tiny. He's been here weeks and I've been every effort to fatten him up but he's just 25g. That's why his name is **Lil** Smokey and not just Smokey Laughing

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 26 Feb 2017, 4:56 pm

Awwww. He's just a small guy. He looks very healthy though.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 27 Feb 2017, 2:35 am

He looks like such a sweetie! Ee, I need to add self blue mice to my list. Jealous Sign
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down