Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Lil Smokey

4 posters

Go down

Meet Lil Smokey Empty Meet Lil Smokey

Post by scaredymouse Fri 03 Feb 2017, 10:46 pm

Oh my gosh, look at this tiny little mousie I brought home!  I'm not supposed to bring anything else home, but c'mon... he's just a baby!  I was at the pet store buying supplies and they just got a shipment of mice.  Of course, I have to look.  And they dump in a bunch of normal sized mice and then out plops this little squirt.  I died.  All of them were perfect but this little squirt was so little.  I wanted to spare him of the horrors in life.  And so now I have another boy mouse.  His name is Lil Smokey.

He's very shy, he's had a big day.  So more pictures to come later.

Meet Lil Smokey Wp_20165

Meet Lil Smokey Lil_sm10

Surprise:  Here is a sneak peak... i might have also got a new little lady... or two.  Or three.

Meet Lil Smokey Wp_20166

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Meet Lil Smokey Empty Re: Meet Lil Smokey

Post by Opalesce Fri 03 Feb 2017, 11:37 pm

He's such a beautiful colour!! And that little head poking out of the carton is too sweet. Love

Opalesce
Opalesce
Jr Member
Jr Member

Leo Caffeine Fix
1st Place -- February 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 03 Feb 2017, 11:51 pm

I'm a sucker for Blue mice. You don't see them that often... This is only the second one I've ever seen, and guess what, I brought the first one home too.

And that little face poking out is pretty cute! I can't wait to show them off but they are pretty shy right now.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 04 Feb 2017, 9:22 am

Awwww. Looking forward to more pics once they settle in.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sun 05 Feb 2017, 11:11 am

Awwww! He's both teeny and weeny Kiss !

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 05 Feb 2017, 12:48 pm

He's only 18g and I'm sure he's more likely 4 weeks old, typical Petco... I'll make sure to keep an eye on him. He is the sweetest thing! He was terrified when I got him out of the box but by nightfall, he was a cuddle bug. Definitely a baby, he reminds me of Jellybean when I brought her home.

Ack, I love himmmmm. Look how teensy he is in his bowl ❤

Meet Lil Smokey Wp_20167

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down