Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRAZY Good Deal for Flying Saucer Wheels

+2
scaredymouse
Anna's Animals
6 posters

Go down

CRAZY Good Deal for Flying Saucer Wheels Empty CRAZY Good Deal for Flying Saucer Wheels

Post by Anna's Animals Tue 10 May 2016, 4:57 pm

So I recently noticed that petsmart has flying saucers on their website, starting at $2.77, and thought "that can't be right..."

I clicked on the product, and couldn't even believe it when I saw that the wheel that costs UNDER $3 is a 7"!!!

This is a great deal if you own mice, dwarf hamsters, or any other small animal that can run on a 7 inch wheel! I've seen these retailing in my local petstore for anywhere from $10-$15, and I'm fairly certain this deal doesn't apply in petsmart stores.

Here is the link for anyone who is interested: http://www.petsmart.com/small-pet/toys-habitat-accessories/all-living-things-flying-saucer-small-animal-wheel-color-varies--zid36-21847/cat-36-catid-600014;pgid=1iBwy3eAJ9ZSRp8PknGXlMMz0000PCNRzy_a;sid=iU8Beu6bskkHermp0e1GftyRRpGTtiFFG4Nh3knz?var_id=36-21847&_t=pfm%3Dcategory

(I ordered 6 of them, because I have way too many small animals Wink)
Anna's Animals
Anna's Animals

https://www.youtube.com/AnnasAnimalsPetCare

Back to top Go down

CRAZY Good Deal for Flying Saucer Wheels Empty Re: CRAZY Good Deal for Flying Saucer Wheels

Post by scaredymouse Tue 10 May 2016, 5:21 pm

that's crazy. I just checked it.... so weird. the small one is still 6.99 and the large one is still 25.99.... but the 7" one is 2.77

weird. get it while it's good!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

CRAZY Good Deal for Flying Saucer Wheels Empty Re: CRAZY Good Deal for Flying Saucer Wheels

Post by EverythingAnimal Tue 10 May 2016, 5:23 pm

Wow! Thanks for sharing! They wouldn't clearance out just the 7" in size, would they? I'm very curious in knowing why the price is so low! Anyway, I'm probobly going to be ordering 3 right away in case anything changes (one per mouse plus an extra with the one I have now). Thanks again!

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna's Animals Tue 10 May 2016, 5:36 pm

EverythingAnimal wrote:Wow! Thanks for sharing! They wouldn't clearance out just the 7" in size, would they? I'm very curious in knowing why the price is so low! Anyway, I'm probobly going to be ordering 3 right away in case anything changes (one per mouse plus an extra with the one I have now). Thanks again!

I have no idea!! It's such a weird find, and I was definitely skeptical- but I ordered a ton of them alongside my bi-monthly food order, and they all showed up! This was about three weeks ago, too- which means that this is likely going to be up for a while longer. It doesn't show them as being on sale or clearance either, which is super strange. But, ya know, I'm always here for cheap quality mouse supplies Laughing
Anna's Animals
Anna's Animals

https://www.youtube.com/AnnasAnimalsPetCare

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Tue 10 May 2016, 6:14 pm

That's such a great deal Shocked Saucer wheels are my favourite, I wish I lived in the US for that deal, dagnabbit.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Thu 12 May 2016, 11:43 pm

that is an amazing deal! It feels like a mis-pricing, even on a sale, they never go that low. Thanks for sharing. I ordered 3 im going to pick up tomorrow. I only needed 1.... but hey, you can't have too many toys.
My mice will be very happy you shared this.
Soren
Soren
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Windmilla Fri 13 May 2016, 1:43 pm

Wow, its possible they made a typo in the pricing, its just so weird!
Windmilla
Windmilla
Jr Member
Jr Member

Gemini Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by EverythingAnimal Thu 19 May 2016, 9:52 pm

I waited too long XD. Just a few days and these were out of stock for local pickup, and shipping is more than the cost so I guess I'll just ave to wait for my local Petsmart to restock. Usually they have pleanty, I can only assume that people have been taking advantage of this deal.

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down