Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12 inch flying saucer?

3 posters

Go down

12 inch flying saucer? Empty 12 inch flying saucer?

Post by CallaLily Sat 02 Jul 2016, 12:26 pm

I have two 7 inch saucers but after watching all the girls attempting to run on one in the play bin, I'm wondering if they would enjoy the 12 inch one.  Do you think they'd be able to even move it? Worth trying?

12 inch flying saucer? Img_2011
12 inch flying saucer? 20160710

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

12 inch flying saucer? Empty Re: 12 inch flying saucer?

Post by scaredymouse Sat 02 Jul 2016, 12:49 pm

My tiny robo can run like the wind on the 12" spinner (which I got for the Syrians) in the playground. They weigh less than the mice, so the mice *should* be able to spin it. If you have the room, I think it would be worth a try. It's really big!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 02 Jul 2016, 1:30 pm

Awesome! They should be able to move it then. It'll just be a play bin toy, unless I ever get that 36x18" tank finished and it fits ok in there. Thanks.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sat 02 Jul 2016, 5:08 pm

I've considered this as well, but it would take up too much room in my cage. Good idea for play time though. Let us know how it goes if you get one!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 02 Jul 2016, 5:41 pm

I will. I'm excited about it.....now just to convince the husband. Laughing

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 02 Jul 2016, 8:39 pm

I have a 12" in the playground right now, if I get to it, I'll plop the girls in there and see if they try to run on it.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 04 Jul 2016, 7:22 pm

Well, I had my new foster mouse in the playground today with the 12" saucer and the little man hopped on, figured it out, and took off running like the wind all by himself. And he looked like he was having a ball Thumbs Up

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:41 pm

Haha aaw good job Andy. Or whatever your name will be.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Tue 05 Jul 2016, 8:09 am

Yay! Glad it's confirmed that even one mouse can run on one this size. Thank you.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down