Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back from being away from the forum for awhile!

+2
scaredymouse
Rodents rock!
6 posters

Go down

Back from being away from the forum for awhile! Empty Back from being away from the forum for awhile!

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 17 Apr 2017, 11:03 am

Hi all - Rodents Rock here! I've not been on the forum for quite sometime, so thought I would stop in.
I still have my mouse Mickey - he is sweet as can be!
My gerbil, Pip, passed away in December - but his cage mate, Pup, is still doing well.
Pip was a rescue, so not sure how old he was when I got him, but I'm pretty sure he passed of old age.
And my dog, Myda, is still doing great.
Smile
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Back from being away from the forum for awhile! Empty Re: Back from being away from the forum for awhile!

Post by scaredymouse Mon 17 Apr 2017, 2:12 pm

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about Pip but glad to hear Pup is doing well after the loss.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Back from being away from the forum for awhile! Empty Re: Back from being away from the forum for awhile!

Post by CallaLily Mon 17 Apr 2017, 6:08 pm

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about Pip.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MooMouse Mon 17 Apr 2017, 6:45 pm

Welcome back! Cheer
MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

1st Place -- January 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 17 Apr 2017, 8:16 pm

Yay! Glad you're back, I was thinking about you a few days ago. lol

Sorry to hear about your gerbil, and happy to hear your other boy is doing well! Will you try to find him a baby friend? Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 17 Apr 2017, 8:21 pm

CallaLily wrote:Welcome back!  Sorry to hear about Pip.

Thank you. Smile
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 17 Apr 2017, 8:22 pm

MooMouse wrote:Welcome back! Cheer

Thank you. Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 17 Apr 2017, 8:28 pm

Peachy wrote:Yay! Glad you're back, I was thinking about you a few days ago. lol

Sorry to hear about your gerbil, and happy to hear your other boy is doing well! Will you try to find him a baby friend? Smile

Aww, thanks!

Pup is an old man now, so I don't think it would be a good idea to introduce anyone new into his life now. I give him extra attention and extra toys since Pip's passing. Right now he is chewing on a paper towel roll. Smile
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by River Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:23 pm

Good to have you back! I actually think about Mickey and you quite a lot. The doctor I visit regularly always has mickey mouse playing...its hard not to think about your little mouse when it comes on!

I'm sorry to hear about Pip. He was a cutie. Good to hear that Pup is doing well.

How old is Mickey now?
River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 17 Apr 2017, 10:08 pm

River wrote:Good to have you back! I actually think about Mickey and you quite a lot. The doctor I visit regularly always has mickey mouse playing...its hard not to think about your little mouse when it comes on!

I'm sorry to hear about Pip. He was a cutie. Good to hear that Pup is doing well.

How old is Mickey now?

Thanks River Very Happy That is sweet!
Mickey is about a year old now.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down