Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

recent pics

5 posters

Go down

recent pics Empty recent pics

Post by scaredymouse Sat 29 Apr 2017, 10:17 pm

Look how fat lil' Smokey is!!!!  

recent pics Adobep28

Look how distinguished Alexander has become... He's all grown up now.

recent pics Wp_20241

Jellybean makes a great pillow.

recent pics Adobep29

Dandelion day!  They were a big hit with George's babies.

recent pics 3cf55110

Norman got fat!  Look at his little love handles.
recent pics Wp_20242

Look at Georges little feets ❤   I love her so much.

recent pics 4a47e811

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

recent pics Empty Re: recent pics

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sat 29 Apr 2017, 10:19 pm

Those are so cute! That last one is precious! Love

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 29 Apr 2017, 10:29 pm

Aaack, they're all so cute!! Thud I love lil' Smokey. Hearts And the feets! Bliss

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sat 29 Apr 2017, 10:30 pm

Oh my, they are all so adorable!!!
lil' Smokey's color is gorgeous!
Jellybean looks like she is going to fall out of bed Smile
Georges looks like a little angel, I love rodent feets!!!
Thanks for sharing photos Scaredy!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 30 Apr 2017, 6:55 am

Yeah, I love all the feets too! Lil' Smokey was originally named because he was small and smoke colored. But now, all I can think of are the little smokies cocktail sausages. He looks like a fat little sausage Teehee

And George, mother of my kids, I love her so much. She is so beautiful, so soft, and so sweet...i love her too much.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 30 Apr 2017, 11:20 am

scaredymouse wrote:Yeah, I love all the feets too!  Lil' Smokey was originally named because he was small and smoke colored.  But now, all I can think of are the little smokies cocktail sausages.  He looks like a fat little sausage Teehee

And George, mother of my kids, I love her so much.  She is so beautiful, so soft, and so sweet...i love her too much.

That's cute, a fat little sausage! Laughing
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 30 Apr 2017, 1:20 pm

Cute! Edit: I asked if Georgie gave you brindle littles but forgot that they aren't with your other girls... Who is snuggling with Jellybean? lol

I've been meaning to get pictures of my old men up. Yoshi is 30 months in about a week, and Frog is fantastically healthy at 28 months old (bar a bald spot, he's a bit tubby and rubs on things, I think Teehee).
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 30 Apr 2017, 2:55 pm

Ah, yes, my jellybean snuggler is Fred (Winifred).  She came with George but I ended up placing her with the colony.  Clearly, she's happy!  I can't tell whether she's actually brindle or just a really sooty RY...i figure time will tell!  Here's another couple pics of her:  

recent pics Wp_20243

recent pics Wp_20244

Edit to add: Get those pictures while you can of your old men! As you know, time flies at this stage and then they're gone Sad

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down