Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

recent critter pics

5 posters

Go down

recent critter pics Empty recent critter pics

Post by scaredymouse Tue 18 Jul 2017, 1:00 pm

Enjoy Smile

Sherberta

recent critter pics Adobep10

Maya

recent critter pics Adobep11

Dusty Sugarbear

recent critter pics Wp_20115

Slappy

recent critter pics Wp_20117

Chloe

recent critter pics Wp_20116

Zoey

recent critter pics Wp_20113

They love each other Smile

recent critter pics Wp_20118

recent critter pics Wp_20111

Little Chippie

recent critter pics Wp_20112

recent critter pics Wp_20110

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

recent critter pics Empty Re: recent critter pics

Post by CallaLily Tue 18 Jul 2017, 2:02 pm

Sherberta looks like she's saying "Cheeese!" for the camera. They're all so cute!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Tue 18 Jul 2017, 9:46 pm

They are all so adorable!!! I like how Maya is sitting Very Happy Little Chippie sure is getting big! How is he doing?
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 18 Jul 2017, 10:17 pm

Chippie is doing soooo good. He hasn't screamed since the day he got here. He still doesn't love being held but he isn't scared of it anymore at least. I think he's coming along nicely. He sure is adorable.... it's hard to keep my hands off of him Smile

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Wed 19 Jul 2017, 8:32 am

That is great to hear! Chippie sure is a lucky little man to be in your care Very Happy He is a cutie!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Wed 02 Aug 2017, 9:55 am

I know this thread isn't that recent but I just saw it myself and that is so wonderful how you have so many pets!

I have to ask though, is it hard to keep up with all of that?

I myself have 3 cats now, I just adopted a 9 year senior cat from my shelter, a small dog, 1 mouse and my niece has a hamster. It's not too terribly much but I'm always wanting to rescue more animals. Especially the older ones from my shelter as it's not a no kill shelter.

My house has a total of 7 people living in it, and that part seems overwhelming at times, but how do you know when it's too much?
Superman
Superman
Jr Member
Jr Member

Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 03 Aug 2017, 12:29 pm

That is a very good question.... I try to take in one at a time until it's too much. My situation is different though... It's just me and my husband, no kids. We have 2 cats, 2 chinchillas, and a bunch of mice and hamsters, who have their own room. And I have a strict routine for cleaning and know exactly how much it costs to sustain each and every one. You also have to make sure you have plenty of time to nurture their social needs and give them plenty of affection. it's a lot of work. rewarding of course, but a lot of work.

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomMouseLover05 Thu 03 Aug 2017, 3:25 pm

Aw they are all SO ADORABLE!

RandomMouseLover05

Wishful

https://www.quotev.com/BeastGalGamer

Back to top Go down