Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Serious Should Bullying be Taken?

+3
Soren
scaredymouse
GabbiLuvsMice
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How Serious Should Bullying be Taken? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Serious Should Bullying be Taken?

Post by GabbiLuvsMice Thu 02 Jun 2016, 3:38 pm

The only problem is that they use the den as their main nest, we have a cute little tv hideout, the built in hid out in the loft, and the space under the bendy bridge, but I don't believe they use them very much. I wish I could get a bigger enclosure for them but my grandma has limited space in her house. They could go in my room (I visit 3-4 times per year) but then they wouldn't get much human interaction because my grandma keeps my door shut to keep the dogs out.
GabbiLuvsMice
GabbiLuvsMice
Sr Member
Sr Member

Gemini Wishful

Back to top Go down

How Serious Should Bullying be Taken? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Serious Should Bullying be Taken?

Post by CallaLily Thu 02 Jun 2016, 5:48 pm

Mice are often very pleased with a simple small cardboard box as a hide. Mine often choose to nest in them over the fancy store bought hides I have. Laughing

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Thu 02 Jun 2016, 7:23 pm

Honestly I hate the look of the Ovo Laughing But yeah, I agree with CallaLily Smile

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GabbiLuvsMice Fri 03 Jun 2016, 9:08 am

The Ovo cage was supposed to be a cleaning cage, but my grandma insisted it was bigger. I think it's ugly, which is why it was supposed to be for cleaning time.
GabbiLuvsMice
GabbiLuvsMice
Sr Member
Sr Member

Gemini Wishful

Back to top Go down

Post by GabbiLuvsMice Fri 03 Jun 2016, 9:31 am

*Update* I talked to my grandma and she said this (I'm too lazy to explain every thing so it's just the text) "They are feisty and happy. We went back to the aquarium, with the tubes angling up, for more of a challenge running. Terry put them in the pod for cleaning, then left it in, I will have time to observe them in the next couple of days. You'll need to tweak it to ur liking when you get here." I don't know what she means by pod but she put them back in the aquarium and angled some tubes up for running.
GabbiLuvsMice
GabbiLuvsMice
Sr Member
Sr Member

Gemini Wishful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2