Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon Marketplace: Bunny Approved

+2
Peachy
CallaLily
6 posters

Go down

Amazon Marketplace: Bunny Approved  Empty Amazon Marketplace: Bunny Approved

Post by CallaLily Thu 01 Jun 2017, 3:17 pm

I purchased this playground from Bunny Approved for the hamster. I wanted to post a review here because their customer service is so great!  The wheel was a little splintered but everything else was fine, so I contacted the seller through Amazon asking if there was anyway I could get a replacement wheel. They replied very quickly that they would happily replace the whole playground, telling me not to even worry about returning the first one. How awesome is that!?  The replacement arrived in just a few days in perfect condition.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Amazon Marketplace: Bunny Approved  Empty Re: Amazon Marketplace: Bunny Approved

Post by Peachy Thu 01 Jun 2017, 3:36 pm

Nice! That was who I got the wooden pink house from. Will have to look around at the other sets they have. Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Amazon Marketplace: Bunny Approved  Empty Re: Amazon Marketplace: Bunny Approved

Post by Drago Thu 01 Jun 2017, 4:22 pm

I wanted to order some stuff off of here for my bun, glad to hear it's a good honest business!

Drago

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigildoe Thu 08 Jun 2017, 1:40 pm

Super cute! I'm always looking for cute hides and toys to mix things up for my babies so i might get this when i have the money!
Sigildoe
Sigildoe
Jr Member
Jr Member

Aries Pokemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Cat Fri 23 Jun 2017, 6:41 pm

I really love some of the animal houses they sell... I might just have to pick one up...
This is why I can't go on Amazon! Laughing

Pets: Bandit (cat), Yahtzee, Peanut, and Gingersnap (gerbils), Cotton (mouse), Calypso and Merlin (bettas), my 60 gallon fish tank, discus tank, shrimp tank, guppy tank and a new bearded dragon called Simber!
Bandit Cat
Bandit Cat

Daring

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Fri 23 Jun 2017, 10:35 pm

Bandit Cat wrote:I really love some of the animal houses they sell... I might just have to pick one up...
This is why I can't go on Amazon! Laughing

I know what you mean, Amazon is a very dangerous place for me Laughing
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down