Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pet pics

3 posters

Go down

pet pics Empty pet pics

Post by scaredymouse Sun 18 Jun 2017, 3:42 am

pet pics Adobep44

pet pics Wp_20323

pet pics Wp_20325

pet pics Wp_20324

pet pics Wp_20326

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

pet pics Empty Re: pet pics

Post by scaredymouse Sun 18 Jun 2017, 3:57 am

I don't know if I posted this one before, if not, enjoy!

pet pics Wp_20327

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 18 Jun 2017, 5:24 pm

All so adorable!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 18 Jun 2017, 11:24 pm

Teehee, what's Murray thinking?

The hamster I was playing with at the pet store was still there tonight. Still pawing at the glass like "Lemme out!" I brought my husband along this time and even he was like, "Oh my GOD! Look at his hair! He needs a little doll brush." There happens to be an empty shelf in the mouse rodent corner. So if he's still there Friday... we definitely intend to bring him home. Thank goodness the bird we liked is nearly $600. Gotcha Rofl2
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 18 Jun 2017, 11:57 pm

Peachy wrote:Teehee, what's Murray thinking?

The hamster I was playing with at the pet store was still there tonight. Still pawing at the glass like "Lemme out!" I brought my husband along this time and even he was like, "Oh my GOD! Look at his hair! He needs a little doll brush." There happens to be an empty shelf in the mouse rodent corner. So if he's still there Friday... we definitely intend to bring him home. Thank goodness the bird we liked is nearly $600. Gotcha Rofl2

Oh, I hope you get him!!!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 19 Jun 2017, 12:23 am

i want a floofy longhair hammie so bad!  I'm sure one will cross my path eventually!

i hope you get that hammie Smile

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down