Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OVERNIGHT Housing

2 posters

Go down

OVERNIGHT Housing Empty OVERNIGHT Housing

Post by Veganboi Fri 28 Jul 2017, 1:02 am

So tonight is my first night with 3 female mice and the bin i was given them in has small TINY poked holes all around, but i figured since its their First Day and all.. to cover the bin with a cloth so its dark (lid closed too) while i am awake.

Is this okay? Can they still breathe well in a situation like that?

(Its currently midnight and i dont sleep till 3am usually so i figured to make their home dark as the sun is down now to keep their clocks in check)
Veganboi
Veganboi

Aries Insomnious

Back to top Go down

OVERNIGHT Housing Empty Re: OVERNIGHT Housing

Post by scaredymouse Fri 28 Jul 2017, 11:07 am

Aw, I'm sure you've been to bed and are awake already! So, whatever you did was fine. They don't need it to be dark in the daytime. They will adjust their schedules and just hide in their houses if they want to. Just make sure they have a nice hidey hole and they will be perfectly happy (day or night).

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Veganboi Sun 30 Jul 2017, 2:02 am

scaredymouse wrote:Aw, I'm sure you've been to bed and are awake already!  So, whatever you did was fine.  They don't need it to be dark in the daytime.  They will adjust their schedules and just hide in their houses if they want to.  Just make sure they have a nice hidey hole and they will be perfectly happy (day or night).

Love thank you so much for replying regardless!!! i ended up cutting a hole in the top of the bin lid and just placing the cut out over the side that was highest (in case they jump) and so far they have been totally fine! Rainbow Angel
Veganboi
Veganboi

Aries Insomnious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down