Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You should put your heart into everything you do :)

+3
CinnamonPearl
Peachy
scaredymouse
7 posters

Go down

You should put your heart into everything you do :) Empty You should put your heart into everything you do :)

Post by scaredymouse Wed 01 Jun 2016, 2:12 pm

I got this last night... had to share.  It delights me to no end Jump Hearts.  My old Gilly and Furgie, still going.  And it looks like they are passing it on to Jellybean.  You can almost hear Jellybean at the end say, "oh hey guys, you missed one"

https://youtu.be/qYKDN4M8CMw

Make sure to stay to the very end, Delilah says Hi Waving

Last edited by scaredymouse on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more stuff to say :))
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

You should put your heart into everything you do :) Empty Re: You should put your heart into everything you do :)

Post by Peachy Wed 01 Jun 2016, 2:49 pm

Ee, how sweet is Delilah?! I loved when Furgie and Gilly took that one heart back together. Love What a fun group!
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

You should put your heart into everything you do :) Empty Re: You should put your heart into everything you do :)

Post by scaredymouse Wed 01 Jun 2016, 4:55 pm

The sweetest! She's actually always been like that and she was a impulse buy at petco. She locked eyes with me and she was so cute. I could tell she was going to be a fun mouse. My feeder bin mice are actually my most friendly. Well, they had to be, i guess. They only have a split second to catch my attention as I hurry by the tank and try not to look. Anyway, i could tell Delilah and Goose were both playful spirits. It was like all the other mice around them were in black & white, and they were in color. And you all know my Jellybean story. Obviously, she's adorable but she was so small. My maternal instinct overwhelmed me and i just had to protect her. She does the same thing as Delilah, if she hears me, she'll usually run up to the hammock and do cute stuff.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Wed 01 Jun 2016, 5:18 pm

So sweet! See, this is why I love doe colonies.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Wed 01 Jun 2016, 6:24 pm

Aww!! I love how they almost seemed to take turns getting those hearts. It's so adorable how they gather up all the hearts to put in their nest!

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Wed 01 Jun 2016, 7:19 pm

In Bitsy & Annie's tank, someone dragged them all the way up into the hammock!

I think it's funny that Furgie passed up the small heart! She only wanted the big ones. I love watching them go about their mousie business. I love watching them make decisions and plans and work cooperatively! They sure are neat. I love when Jellybean helped with one heart at the end ❤

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Thu 02 Jun 2016, 7:02 am

Aaaaw they're all so adorable. I love Delilah's little face looking through the lid Love

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 02 Jun 2016, 8:27 am

Mice carrying paper hearts has got to be the cutest thing ever. Heart Eyes

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Thu 02 Jun 2016, 11:03 am

Giant squeeee here! Was anything ever sweeter, especially Gilly and Furgie carrying that one heart together Heart Eyes .

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 02 Jun 2016, 11:13 am

They do awesome stuff like this all the time, I was so happy that I was able to capture it! Video gold!

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down