Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Science Selective (or whatever)

3 posters

Go down

Supreme Science Selective (or whatever) Empty Supreme Science Selective (or whatever)

Post by MiasMice Sun 25 Feb 2018, 7:28 am

I went to my petstore today to get a few things for my piggies and while I was there I decided to check out some products for mice and I saw quite a couple recommended brands of food for mice, except none of them were the mouse kinds! I found the "______ Nature" brand in Hamster Nature, Cavia Nature etc. I also saw the Supreme Science Selective (however you say it Razz ) for quite a few animals except mice as well, so I was wondering if I could use the Supreme Science Selective for rats as mouse food? Of course adding maybe 2 other brands (and some meal worms possibly.)

Lily & Freya

Mice

Not yet...  Wink

Dogs

Taffy, Bella & Lola

Over The Rainbow Bridge

Rosie
MiasMice
MiasMice
Jr Member
Jr Member

Dreaming

Back to top Go down

Supreme Science Selective (or whatever) Empty Re: Supreme Science Selective (or whatever)

Post by CinnamonPearl Mon 26 Feb 2018, 10:50 am

I use supreme science selective rat food for my mice, and it works great. Course i use it with a good seed mix, not just alone. I treat it like a nutritional supplement

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Supreme Science Selective (or whatever) Empty Re: Supreme Science Selective (or whatever)

Post by River Mon 26 Feb 2018, 12:19 pm

I'd love to try this stuff but they don't carry it here and I'm not desperate enough to order online. I've heard good things!

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by MiasMice Tue 27 Feb 2018, 12:16 pm

CinnamonPearl wrote:I use supreme science selective rat food for my mice, and it works great. Course i use it with a good seed mix, not just alone. I treat it like a nutritional supplement

Good to know! Thanks!

Lily & Freya

Mice

Not yet...  Wink

Dogs

Taffy, Bella & Lola

Over The Rainbow Bridge

Rosie
MiasMice
MiasMice
Jr Member
Jr Member

Dreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by MiasMice Tue 27 Feb 2018, 12:17 pm

River wrote:I'd love to try this stuff but they don't carry it here and I'm not desperate enough to order online. I've heard good things!
How unfortunate! I've heard a lot of good things too and I didn't think they would carry it here!

Lily & Freya

Mice

Not yet...  Wink

Dogs

Taffy, Bella & Lola

Over The Rainbow Bridge

Rosie
MiasMice
MiasMice
Jr Member
Jr Member

Dreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down