Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+29
MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop
AppleCheeks
admin
Blessed
Winter Moose
Mice Are Cute
Drago
PastelMouse
September
Goldehwolfeh
olimarthemouse
Asteria
CanadianExport
EverythingAnimal
Mouseketeers
River
Rodents rock!
MesaMouse
stephlisa
CinnamonPearl
CallaLily
AnonymousMouseOwner
Brynne
scaredymouse
Artistwolf
Bandit Cat
MouseLover
Soren
Peachy
33 posters

Page 18 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 64  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by MesaMouse Mon 31 Oct 2016, 8:49 pm

Peachy wrote:I think I like horror/thriller movies less and less every year. Eek. I'm trying to rewatch The Strangers and I think I might have to go hide before I jump and spill hot chili all over myself. lol Scared

I still enjoy non-gory horror films and watched two classics this afternoon: House on Haunted Hill (good old Vincent Price!) and The Haunting (the original black and white from 1963, not the dreadful slasher-style remake). Looking forward to a seasonal rewatch of one (or two) more films tonight: Something Wicked This Way Comes (ahhh, Ray Bradbury -- could that fella tell a story or what?) and maybe, just maybe, the original Halloween -- what's Halloween without hearing Jamie Lee Curtis scream?! That soundtrack instantly creeps me out so, if I watch it, I'll pay for it by hearing that title music in my dreams Shocked !!!!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 31 Oct 2016, 11:10 pm

Ee, I love Jamie Lee Curtis and it was so fun to see her in the Halloween movies. Applause I've watched them like four times this year. I didn't see them at all until last year, though. lol

I haven't seen those others, but they sound good! Gore doesnt always bother me but I can't do some of the more "realistic" plots. I ended up watching Fright Night instead, tonight. That seemed more Halloween-ish anyway. Razz
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Tue 01 Nov 2016, 7:42 am

I can do Halloween and movies like that. I can't do the creepy ghost/haunted ones. Not sure why but they just creep me out so much more. Especially ones with people/things moving in a really unnatural way. I hide my eyes and sleep with the light on. Laugh

Something Wicked This Way Comes....is that the one with the dark carnival? I think I've see that years ago.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 02 Nov 2016, 8:03 pm

So according to PetSmart, this is how you care for a mouse (Really, raisins to eat, Crittertrails to live in, and cotton to nest with??):
Random Thoughts - Page 18 Img_1011
Random Thoughts - Page 18 Img_1010
Random Thoughts - Page 18 Img_1012

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Thu 03 Nov 2016, 5:56 pm

Also note the - "each mouse needs their own food bowl, water bottle, hide house and exercise wheel". Have they even seen mice? They love to nest together and snuggle Smile and they are such lovely sociable things, they are usually happy to share wheels and other things.

My group of 3 girls were introduced to my other two yesterday. Not only are they happily sharing 2 food bowls and water bottles between them, all 5 made a cosy nest in a tissue box last night Smile

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Thu 03 Nov 2016, 6:06 pm

LOL. I once got one of those things and wrote notes and crossed things off of it. It's fun to look at; I should post a photo of it Smile

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Thu 03 Nov 2016, 6:46 pm

Merryweather just rattled her tail at the sound of me opening a sweet wrapper. Mice are so funny Laughing

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Tue 08 Nov 2016, 12:32 pm

Brynne wrote:
Callalily, it could be a food allergy. Try a simple food exclusion diet where you don't eat anything containing a certain ingredient for at least four days, then eat two meals of that food in one day. Keep a diary of foods and symptoms.

I know it's been a while but I thought I'd go ahead and whine about it here. Razz The hives are still an on and off thing but I think I've narrowed it down to fruit. Bananas. Melons. Rambutan. Mango. Pineapple. Not cool. Cooked seems to be ok, so there's that. I also have had to put up with a sneezy/snotty/stuffy nose since Sept. It's finally starting to clear off somewhat here recently. Ragweed?

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 09 Nov 2016, 5:17 pm

This is awful! We went to the store and checked out with a lot of groceries, and they told us "Would you like to purchase some bags?". We were like... "Ummm.... No....?". They charge a 10 cent fee for every bag you take now. We took our groceries out  to the car today, with no bags, thank you very much Mad . So I will never get a bag again unless I pay for it? Undecided Why did people vote yes on this? Worry

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Wed 09 Nov 2016, 5:22 pm

Could you get reusable bags and use those? They'd probably pay for themselves in the long run!

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 09 Nov 2016, 5:27 pm

We have a lot of those but we always forget to grab them before going into the store. But, I guess, now we should try putting them in a better place so we always see them and remember to take them in Neutral

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 09 Nov 2016, 5:32 pm

I keep a laundry basket in my trunk and put everything in there to carry inside. I have reusable bags too, but a laundry basket is harder to just stuff somewhere and forget. lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Wed 09 Nov 2016, 7:46 pm

I have reusable bags for all the major stores I go to and keep them in the trunk. When I'm going to head off to one of those stores, I take the appropriate bag(s) out of the trunk and put them on the passenger seat with my backpack so I'll remember to take them in with me. One of my favorite bags recently wore out so I just replaced it with one purchased at Dollar Tree -- cheaper at a buck and it'll serve just as well!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:19 pm

I actually think that's a great idea. Think of all the plastic that's being saved! And reusable bags are inexpensive, strong, and eco-friendly, and now people are finally basically being forced to use them! It's weird how enthusiastic I am about this right now XD

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 09 Nov 2016, 11:00 pm

Hahaha, it's not so great when you aren't expecting it and have to take your groceries home with no bags. This isn't just plastic bags either, they charge you for paper bags too!

But I do agree it's nice to use less plastic. It just came so suddenly with no warning. We weren't prepared! Razz

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 64  Next