Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing today?

+30
GGMouseCare
Drago
PastelMouse
Rodents rock!
Cal
Plapatin
maygins
Asteria
CanadianExport
Misha_usa
Blackthorns
Nestmouse
olimarthemouse
lupus_corde
stephlisa
River
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonONIagent
MouseLover
CallaLily
AppleCheeks
Brynne
CinnamonPearl
Artistwolf
GabbiLuvsMice
MesaMouse
Soren
scaredymouse
EverythingAnimal
Peachy
34 posters

Page 37 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 45  Next

Go down

1 - What are you doing today? - Page 37 Empty Re: What are you doing today?

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sat 19 Aug 2017, 7:20 pm

I got to go to the pet store today! Had fun looking at and playing with all the rats and mice. Something kind of upset me though Sad I overheard a family trying to decide whether to impulse buy a guinea pig or a rabbit, and one of the kids saw this white bunny with red eyes. I was looking at the bunny too, he was adorable and reminded me of the bunny I had for a while. Anyway, they were looking at the rabbit, and the kid says "Oh no! This one has red eyes! We can't get this one, it's evil!". The employee then says "He's really sweet, he's the nicest rabbit we have, you'd like him", and then they of course looked at her like "No thanks", and went back to the other cage full of bunnies. It makes me sad that animals with red eyes have such a hard time finding homes Sad On a happier note, I saw the most ADORABLE mice there, one of them was sleeping really funny, it's too hard to explain how she was sleeping, but it was hilarious lol.

1 - What are you doing today? - Page 37 Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 19 Aug 2017, 7:53 pm

I always thought red eyes were neat! I guess it's kind of like how some people are superstitious about black cats. It's just silly. Silly

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by stephlisa Sun 20 Aug 2017, 1:28 am

I was on Brownie pack holiday earlier in the year and I was discussing Colin with one of the girls. She stated very calmly that because Colin had red eyes he was evil and he's been lulling me in with his sweet behaviour. She then went on to say "don't run to me for help if he turns evil because I tried to warn you, he's just waiting for the right moment". It was hilarious - this girl was only 7!!!

Also, I'm off on holiday today! Going to the Peak District until Saturday then heading down to Devon for a music madness weekend!
I'm most excited about our plans to go on a photographic steam train charter. Basically we get to go and take photos of steam trains for a day without all the people being in the way that normally happens. I'm so excited!

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 20 Aug 2017, 7:28 pm

We went to the Cape Henlopen State Park today. First the ocean side to swim and play in the sand, then we headed over to hit a trail and walk on the bay side. On the way home we noticed there were a bunch of teeny tiny ticks all over our legs. I mean so tiny you could hardly see them. Even after picking a bunch off of me right then and showering as soon as we got home, I still found 6 latched on to me. My husband has more. Yuck. Should have remembered the bug spray. Doh

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 20 Aug 2017, 7:48 pm

Oh no! I searched my husband's head for a tick a couple weeks ago. Ended up finding it on our pillow. I said, "Eek, a spider thing!" Laughing
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 27 Aug 2017, 10:35 pm

I have no classes, work, or kids until Thursday! I started watching The Handmaid's Tale on Hulu. I loved that book when I read it in high school and was kinda surprised to see that others did too... It's far more disturbing to watch it than to read it, though! (We need a covering eyes smiley. lol)
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by GGMouseCare Mon 28 Aug 2017, 9:13 pm

I'm binge-watching Glee. It's rainy here today, so that means for me it's a lazy day! Smile
GGMouseCare
GGMouseCare

Virgo Sleepy

https://GGMouseCare.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stephlisa Thu 31 Aug 2017, 12:41 pm

Today has been fun! We've been rearranging various areas of our house trying to find the optimal orientation for us and our things, and I got the fun job today of setting up the new craft corner on the top of our landing! We've been wanting to use that space better for ages now and we think this is the way forward!

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sat 09 Sep 2017, 10:46 pm

Made a "cootie catcher" (was delighted to remember how and not have to Google it) and I didn't kill a spider that descended from my ceiling and took a walk down the hallway. I don't usually. I would feel terrible if I hurt the poor thing... it's his world, too. Smile

We're also having a cleaning party in preparation for my kiddo's birthday party. Two! She's going to be TWO in FOUR DAYS. I can't believe it. I'm not as sad as I was for the first birthday, but a few days ago I found a picture of my teensy tiny brother, and I'm amazed that it was only a few years ago. Now he's 14. Ahh! I need a baby that won't grow up until I say so. Teehee
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 09 Sep 2017, 11:52 pm

I had to Google cootie catcher. Laughing I remember them, but I didn't know that's what they were called.

2! Wow that was fast. It's crazy how fast they grow up! My youngest will be 12 in Feb, my middle son just got his drivers license last month, and my oldest will be 18 next month. Gah! Swoon2

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Tue 26 Sep 2017, 6:38 pm

I'm so bad. I pretty much got nothing* done today except tweaking my mouse food and mixing up a new batch. Ordered some more Science Selective yesterday. Pizza for dinner because yeah. Hopefully I'll be more motivated tomorrow.

*other than the obvious daily chores necessary for my pets. Probably goes without saying, but just in case. lol

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 04 Oct 2017, 7:10 pm

When I was younger, my parents called me an alien because I was "never tired." Today I took a nap at like 5:30. It might be because I'm sick and my tooth hurts. But I decided to start Googling to see if 26 is late twenties or still mid-twenties. I don't know. But I found this:
Buzzfeed's Every Year Of Your Twenties, Ranked From Worst To Best

So on Facebook I once posted that I can't wait to be 28 and pondered starting to tell everyone that I'm 28 now so that I can be 28 for a few extra years. The Buzzfeed list was posted on my birthday AND 28 is #1. This is like confirmation that 28 will be the best year ever.

Today I also attempted to finish painting our bedroom. It was orange, now it'll be a hazy gray-purple. Boring! But I like it. Chicken and baked potatoes for dinner. It sounds like I'm losing my voice. I don't want it to go away. I want it to stay. My cat also broke his tail. We're a busy bunch of creatures around here. Laughing
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Moose Thu 05 Oct 2017, 7:37 pm

Sounds cool Peachy!

I've don't have much happening for me, just school. On the bright side, tomorrow is Friday!

This afternoon I went horseback riding, and my horse was acting up again. He tries to take off and get his way a lot, but I'm becoming better at controlling him! He's such a sweet horse, and he's so muscular! He got flypaper stuck in his mane, so he was all sticky today. Poor Harley. I love him a lot, even though he misbehaves.

I was letting Moose play in the playbin, and I did the hand bridge game, where when he climbs in a certain box, I take it to the other side of the bin and use my hand as the bridge. He climbed around on my hands and arm hesitantly, but he seems more comfortable now. I let him, and he's so sleek! Very excited to work on taming more tomorrow, we had a long session today.

Last edited by Winter Moose on Fri 06 Oct 2017, 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Winter Moose
Winter Moose

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 05 Oct 2017, 8:51 pm

Peachy wrote:But I found this:
Buzzfeed's Every Year Of Your Twenties, Ranked From Worst To Best

Oh my your day sounds like it's been fun. I hope you and your cat are feeling better. Interesting article. I'm one of those weirdos that doesn't relate to any of it. When I was 20 I was already married with a toddler and another on the way. By 25 I had my 3rd. So my 20s were full of diapers and baby gear and temper tantrums. Wouldn't change a thing though. My mom was very laid back in some areas and let's just say I was over partying way before many even start.

Winter Moose wrote:Very excited to work on taming more tomorrow, we had a long session today.

Yay! Sounds like it's going really well. Applause

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 05 Oct 2017, 9:37 pm

I don't usually relate to those sort of lists either, I keep to myself for the most part and I met my husband in high school, but they're so fun to read! Laughing

Highlight of the night... cat trying to bite me, me yelling with my half-gone crackly voice, "I'm not doing it. Stop stepping on your tail and it won't hurt anymore, psycho." Broken tails and colds are such a blast!

It sounds like your boy will be tamed up in no time, @Winter Moose! Watch out for him darting up to your shoulder and hiding where you can't reach. Rofl2
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 45  Next