Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starling is a scared little mousie!

4 posters

Go down

Starling is a scared little mousie! Empty Starling is a scared little mousie!

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Thu 26 Apr 2018, 11:54 pm

The first time I attempted to hold starling, a few days after she was brought home, she leaped from my hands. But luckily, I still had my hands over the tank so she just fell about a foot onto soft bedding. I didn't hold her for a while after that though, and just let her get used to being around me.

Today, I tried to hold her again. I picked her up and she let out a loud scream. Then I cuffed my hand over her gently so that she could just poke her head out and couldn't jump. She let out a few little squeaks. Then when she stopped squeaking and calmed down, I took my other hand off so she was just sitting in my hand, open. She seemed to be a lot more comfortable.

Poor Starling, such a scared mousie! We'll have to work on that! Just wanted to share that little story and some photos Smile

Starling is a scared little mousie! Img_4221
Starling is a scared little mousie! Img_4222

Starling is a scared little mousie! Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Starling is a scared little mousie! Empty Re: Starling is a scared little mousie!

Post by Jadamouse Fri 27 Apr 2018, 12:35 am

she is georgous! Heart

Remembering: ~Milly~ ~Jazz~ ~Jem~ ~Oreo~

Smile Angel Smile
Jadamouse
Jadamouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

Cancer Fine

Back to top Go down

Starling is a scared little mousie! Empty Re: Starling is a scared little mousie!

Post by scaredymouse Fri 27 Apr 2018, 1:14 am

Poor little scaredy mouse! I had one of those once!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by JuniperBerry55 Fri 27 Apr 2018, 3:56 pm

Poor little thing, what a stunner though! Heart Eyes

JuniperBerry55

Taurus Caffeine Fix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down