Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basil

3 posters

Go down

Basil Empty Basil

Post by stephlisa Wed 02 May 2018, 5:02 am

Basil was a much loved mouse who lived with us with his brother, Pumpkin.  We adopted them from an animal charity when they were so tiny.  He was sad when Pumpkin passed but soldiered on, giving us even more of his love and attention.  Sadly he had the same, probably genetic, condition that Pumpkin did.  Neither of them reached their first birthdays.

They are now living together, their bodies in the tulip bed, with our previous baby, Colin.  Basil and Pumpkin can now be brothers properly again and run free together.  Miss them so much.

Basil 39604980642_2a4222cd0a_z

We are not planning on getting any more mice for a little while now as we have lost three in less than a year and its all a bit much.  I just wanted to thank the loving a supportive community here and let you know that I won't be around any more until we decide its time for more mice.  Thank you all.

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Basil Empty Re: Basil

Post by CallaLily Wed 02 May 2018, 8:43 am

I’m so sorry for your loss. Sad They were both such cuties. hugs

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 17 May 2018, 9:33 pm

I'm so very sorry to hear of Basil's passing. He was a much loved little guy. Take care.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down