Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mouse-related dreams?

3 posters

Go down

Mouse-related dreams? Empty Mouse-related dreams?

Post by chiroptera Wed 08 Aug 2018, 5:02 pm

So I had a weird/funny dream about my mice last night, and it got me thinking about mouse/pet related dreams! I'd love to hear stories from everyone else who has mousey dreams! Ear wiggle

Anyway, the dream I had last night, I was holding Pumpkin (my male mouse) near the girls' bin (which was, in the dream, more like a Kritter Keeper with a mesh lid or something, it was small. dream logic), and somehow he slipped away from me and into the bin with the girls... and you can probably see where this is going. He got in with the girls and within seconds had already started to breed with them. I couldn't even get him separated from them because he was holding onto them so tight. Embarassed So, he impregnated all of them and I was panicking about how many baby mice I was going to have to somehow take care of.

He probably wouldn't mind if that dream came true. Laughing

Another dream I had, this was way back in February, was that Mahjong escaped from the bin, got out of the house, and scurried away into a field. I tried to chase her but then the scene shifted and there was a falconry competition going on, and one of the birds swooped down and grabbed her. Shocked The weirdest bit is, I woke up and that was the day that Clue, Dragon, and Perci (who I've rehomed) had gotten out of the bin! Mahjong was telling me to wake up and save her sisters, I guess.

Then there are also the dreams where x pet dies, but those aren't any fun, they're just anxiety dreams.

Anyone else have any mouse related dreams? Confused

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Mouse-related dreams? Empty Re: Mouse-related dreams?

Post by CallaLily Wed 08 Aug 2018, 9:07 pm

Laughing

I don’t think I’ve had any mouse dreams... I know I’ve had a ton a weird hermit crab dreams, usually where they’ve all escaped and I’m trying to find them.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 08 Aug 2018, 9:52 pm

It's funny how creative our dreams can be!

I had a dream that Yoshi had an "evil" twin. All of us in the house did, and that dream ended with me running to the basement to pretend to sleep. A dog yelled, "Don't wake her up!" and some sort of monster growled, "I'm waking her up." Then I woke up.

I've also had baby mouse dreams. One was where they all just grew up so fast... like fully grown in just a couple days! The other, I was peaking in at the nest trying to do a head count, and Momma Mouse came to the window and glared at me. Laughing
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by chiroptera Fri 10 Aug 2018, 5:07 pm

CallaLily wrote:Laughing

I don’t think I’ve had any mouse dreams...  I know I’ve had a ton a weird hermit crab dreams, usually where they’ve all escaped and I’m trying to find them.

Ahhh that's understandable! Crabbies are strange little critters! Animal escaping dreams are right on par with the animals-dying anxiety dreams, I think.

Peachy wrote:It's funny how creative our dreams can be!

I had a dream that Yoshi had an "evil" twin. All of us in the house did, and that dream ended with me running to the basement to pretend to sleep. A dog yelled, "Don't wake her up!" and some sort of monster growled, "I'm waking her up." Then I woke up.

I've also had baby mouse dreams. One was where they all just grew up so fast... like fully grown in just a couple days! The other, I was peaking in at the nest trying to do a head count, and Momma Mouse came to the window and glared at me. Laughing

How could a mouse possibly have an evil twin, when all mice are so good? Razz

That was... nice? of that monster to wake you up?? Confused

The dream of the little momma mouse glaring at you is so cute, haha, I can picture it! "What are you doing looking at my babies?" Mad

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down