Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye My Amazing Peaches

3 posters

Go down

Goodbye My Amazing Peaches Empty Goodbye My Amazing Peaches

Post by PeachesandPepper92918 Sat 26 Jan 2019, 6:24 pm

My amazing lovely Peaches passed away last night. I have no idea what happened, she never showed any signs of illness or injury leading up to her passing. She just went in her sleep. I know that with feeders, there isn’t always the best care when breeding them, but still. I only had her for a few months. My other two are pretty tense right know, as she was the dominant mouse. It’s just awful. I feel extremely lucky to have had her as my first mouse, and she did so much to help my new love of mice grow. So goodbye, my sweet girl.Thank you for the joy you brought. I love you.
PeachesandPepper92918
PeachesandPepper92918

Back to top Go down

Goodbye My Amazing Peaches Empty Re: Goodbye My Amazing Peaches

Post by Oreoandfriends Sat 26 Jan 2019, 6:46 pm

I’m so sorry! It’s always so hard losing mice, they really are special creatures. When my first mouse Chip died I was absolutely devastated! He was such an amazing guy! I hope you and your other mice are ok❤️❤️
Oreoandfriends
Oreoandfriends
Sr Member
Sr Member

Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sun 27 Jan 2019, 4:55 am

Aww I'm so sorry Sad I've had mice suddenly die without warning and it truly is heart breaking. The only consolation is that when it happens so suddenly, at least they don't suffer. It sounds like she went very peacefully to the rainbow bridge.
MouseLover
MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down