Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a hot glue gun and I'm not afraid to use it!

4 posters

Go down

I have a hot glue gun and I'm not afraid to use it! Empty I have a hot glue gun and I'm not afraid to use it!

Post by lizardtails Tue 05 Mar 2019, 8:54 pm

I have a hot glue gun and I'm not afraid to use it! 20190310

I built my babies some platforms to add a second story to their enclosure. 8D

lizardtails
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

I have a hot glue gun and I'm not afraid to use it! Empty Re: I have a hot glue gun and I'm not afraid to use it!

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 06 Mar 2019, 4:13 am

Awesome setup! Are they enjoying it? I bet they are sparking around with happiness Smile

I have a hot glue gun and I'm not afraid to use it! Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

I have a hot glue gun and I'm not afraid to use it! Empty Re: I have a hot glue gun and I'm not afraid to use it!

Post by Peachy Wed 06 Mar 2019, 8:48 am

Platforms like those are the best! I once made a huge one once with great stairs that came down. The mice preferred to not use the stairs but it looked neat at least. Your enclosure looks fantastic!
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Wed 06 Mar 2019, 8:52 am

Aaw nice! It looks great in there Very Happy

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardtails Wed 06 Mar 2019, 12:35 pm

Very Happy Thank you all! I wanted to make little bridges, but I couldn't make any I liked the look of, and then they didn't seem to need them to climb around anyway. Bouncy I haven't seen them sparking yet, but I might just be too inexperienced to recognise the behavior.

They *have* made a burrow under the smallest platform though! The one on the leftmost side that holds up the dish under the water bottle, they've dug out all the bedding from below it, and cuz it's right by the glass you can actually see inside, it's so great!

lizardtails
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down