Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonding 2 groups of 5 does

2 posters

Go down

Bonding 2 groups of 5 does  Empty Bonding 2 groups of 5 does

Post by Navat Sun 07 Apr 2019, 6:58 pm

Hello
I brought four mice, then brought another and bonded her in just fine! Now I’ve got another 5 that I would like to bond together...
They are going to be living in a very large exo Terra! 90x45x9!! At the moment one group is in a 3ft tank and the other is in a smaller plastic cage. The tank lot are the older lot but I’ve only had them around a month and like I said have introduced a girl into their group successfully. Placed in bath and then in the tank with new toys only a little chasing and squeaking.
My question is... do I put them all in the bath together and see how they do, or should I introduce one by one over a longer period? I have been swapping them into each other’s cages over the last few days whilst I’m filling the exo up with toys. I’m off next weekwend and that’s when I’m planning on doing it Smile

Last edited by Navat on Sun 07 Apr 2019, 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Message didn’t send)

Navat

Back to top Go down

Bonding 2 groups of 5 does  Empty Re: Bonding 2 groups of 5 does

Post by CallaLily Mon 08 Apr 2019, 1:20 pm

Do you mean the 90 x 45 x 90 cm / 36” x 18” x 36” (WxDxH) Exo Terra terrarium? I don’t think they make any larger. IMO it is not large enough for 10 mice. Smile

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down