Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to become a mouse owner

2 posters

Go down

Looking to become a mouse owner Empty Looking to become a mouse owner

Post by DanaB Fri 24 May 2019, 5:29 pm

My family is planning to adopt mice in the Naperville IL area. We have been doing a lot of research and now looking for a responsible breeder. Any recommendations?

DanaB

Back to top Go down

Looking to become a mouse owner Empty Re: Looking to become a mouse owner

Post by BrendoniUrie Fri 24 May 2019, 11:20 pm

I'm not familiar with the area, but to find good mouse breeders you could check out this website: https://www.fancymousebreedersassociation.com/breeders.html
The Illinois breeders there are located in Wayne, Elk Grove Village, Vandalia, and Shipman. It looks like you have a couple options, just glancing at the map, Wayne and Elk Grove Village aren't too far from your area. It looks like they both have a pretty good selection, so you could look into those two. The breeders on this website are with the fancy mouse breeders association, so you should get some good mice. You should ask about how often the breeders handle their mice and any history of illnesses in the line, etc. They could have different temperaments that might better suit what you guys are looking for. Good luck with your search and update us with the results and pictures!

Passed away:
[/i] Jay
the Betta
BrendoniUrie
BrendoniUrie
Jr Member
Jr Member

Aries Bookworm

Back to top Go down