Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case Of Females Fighting?

2 posters

Go down

Case Of Females Fighting? Empty Case Of Females Fighting?

Post by katafrat Wed 17 Jul 2019, 4:26 pm

Hello! I currently don't own any mice at the moment but if anyone could respond to this, that would be absolutely amazing just so I can know in advance.
I know females typically get along quite well, but has there ever been a case of females fighting? And before I even adopt females, should I keep a seperate tank just in case this happens?
Thank you! Love
katafrat
katafrat

Scorpio Caffeine Fix

Back to top Go down

Case Of Females Fighting? Empty Re: Case Of Females Fighting?

Post by Sam Wed 17 Jul 2019, 8:10 pm

Hello there! Female mice can definitely squabble from time to time, but generally bloodshed/serious fights aren't very common. It usually happens during bonding of new groups, if at all. If the mice you get are sisters, were introduced at a young age, or have been together for quite some time it should be alright. I wouldn't keep a second tank on hand, but of course have the money aside to get one should you need it. Worst case scenario, the bully mouse could be kept in a carrier temporarily. Best of luck Very Happy

Walk  Mice: Ramen, Gadget, Cricket, Perry, Marvel, Jeepers, Cheese Stick, Brannigan, Pigeon, Missy, Darla Tail FlipASFs: Quil, Merv, Scant, Corvus, Rocket, Beetle, Otter, Koala, Tamarack, Popple, Conifer Tail Flip Cockatiel: Holly WalkGerbils: Kala, Everest, and Mak Walk
Sam
Sam
Jr Member
Jr Member

Batty

Back to top Go down