Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi hi!!! New to mice, new to forums!! Would love help

2 posters

Go down

Hi hi!!! New to mice, new to forums!! Would love help Empty Hi hi!!! New to mice, new to forums!! Would love help

Post by FiestaFoxtrot Mon 22 Jul 2019, 12:45 pm

My names Viviana and I recently turned 18 in July Shocked

Here's the funny story how I got my mouse:

My friend recently had a birthday party, and invited some of his friends from college. They had left early and came back later on in the night, with a small case for a feeder mouse from PetCo which they intended to feed to my friends cat, Sushi Sad.
This had apparently happened in the past, and led to him having a rogue mouse in his house for a time so he was trying to get this new mouse OUTTA THERE!!! I had always loved mice and wanted one for my own so I obliged and with some help and makeshift bedding made the new mouse (him/her??) a temporary home to get comfy!!!

I'd love all the help I can get so I can make this mouse, we elected to name Gobo, as comfortable as possible!!!

Im also loving the positive vibes in this forum <3 <3 <3.

Cancer Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Hi hi!!! New to mice, new to forums!! Would love help Empty Re: Hi hi!!! New to mice, new to forums!! Would love help

Post by CallaLily Tue 23 Jul 2019, 4:48 pm

Welcome! Mouse Wave

I’m glad you were able to step up and help this poor mouse. There is a lot of info around the forum, with care threads and other helpful info “stickied” at the top of each section. (There used to be a thread that I could link that lead directly to these articles but for some reason it doesn’t work anymore. Sorry about that.) If you have any specific questions please feel free to post them here or wherever they fit best. Very Happy Also, if you can post a clear picture of your mouse’s bum, someone here can help you determine his/her sex.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down