Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mice love bananas?

2 posters

Go down

Mice love bananas? Empty Mice love bananas?

Post by Bluebell Fri 21 Feb 2020, 3:28 pm

Hi guys,
I got my mouse a mixed selection of dried fruits, nuts and seeds. I gave a little piece of dried banana to Chandler and he went 'squeek, squeek, squeek!' The only other time we have heard him speak is when he was scared of a height.
We've given him another piece and had the same reaction, anyone else had the same reaction to banana with their wee bundles?

Bluebell

Back to top Go down

Mice love bananas? Empty Re: Mice love bananas?

Post by MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop Mon 24 Feb 2020, 7:02 pm

Little April loved bananas -- the nice crunchy dried ones that came in some of her food blends, the light and airy freeze-dried baby snack ones, and ESPECIALLY fresh bananas. She didn't seem to have an "off" switch when it came to eating fresh banana.

She didn't care for any other fruit very much -- she'd eat little peach-flavored chewy toddler snacks, dabs of peach- or cherry-flavored yogurt, and a little dried strawberry. She ate a lot of a fresh blueberry once, but she much preferred trying to take a chomp out of a Tim Horton's blueberry muffin!

MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop
Sr Member
Sr Member

Worried

Back to top Go down