Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overgrown Mouse Teeth?

+3
sirat
Robin~
jlk5262
7 posters

Go down

Overgrown Mouse Teeth? Empty Overgrown Mouse Teeth?

Post by jlk5262 Mon 29 Jul 2019, 12:24 pm

Hello all,

Does anyone know how to tell if your mouse's teeth are overgrown in cases where it's not obvious? I know that if they curl inwards towards the back of the mouth, that's a clear sign they're overgrown. What if they just seem long? I can't seem to find any information about this online. The only thing I found was that their bottom incisors are typically twice the length of the top incisors. I just had a mouse pass away this morning before I was able to take her to the vet. I think she probably had a URI, plus she was nearing 3 years old, so I don't think her teeth were the culprit. However, she wouldn't eat last night or today and I noticed that her bottom incisors were about a centimeter long. I want to check her surviving sister's teeth to make sure they're not too long to potentially get in the way of her eating. I just don't know what to look for. Any ideas?

Thanks!

jlk5262

Back to top Go down

Overgrown Mouse Teeth? Empty Re: Overgrown Mouse Teeth?

Post by Robin~ Mon 29 Jul 2019, 12:29 pm

Rodent teeth can look really long to the untrained eye.

I think a good way of going about it would be to give them a hard treat (maybe some uncooked pasta or a whole oat) they like and see if they'll eat it.

However, weekly (or even daily if you're concerned) weight monitoring will definitely let you know if something's up, so that would be your most accurate option.

But, if you're still in doubt, I'd have a vet check them. They'll know whether or not a trimming is needed Smile

hello3
Robin~
Robin~
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post by jlk5262 Mon 29 Jul 2019, 12:31 pm

Thanks, Robin! I'll keep an eye on her eating to see if she eats those harder pieces.

jlk5262

Back to top Go down

Post by sirat Wed 07 Jun 2023, 2:08 am

A dentist is a highly skilled and trained medical professional who specializes in oral health and the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of various dental conditions. Dentists play a vital role in helping individuals maintain optimal oral hygiene and achieve healthy smiles.
Dental tourism in Albania

sirat

Back to top Go down

Post by sirat Thu 08 Jun 2023, 6:21 am

Good post. I be taught one thing more challenging on completely different blogs everyday. It is going to always be stimulating to read content material from other writers and apply a little something from their store. I’d want to use some with the content on my blog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link in your web blog. Thanks for sharing.
Echo vr gameplay

sirat

Back to top Go down

Overgrown Mouse Teeth? Empty seo

Post by sirat Wed 16 Aug 2023, 6:30 am

I was curious if you ever considered changing the page layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better? [url=https://wegmans.co.uk ]Wegmans[/url]

sirat

Back to top Go down

Post by henry082 Tue 22 Aug 2023, 5:28 am

I'm sad for your mouse and I think you have to take it to the doctor they gave the better solution. The only thing I can do for your mouse is I want to make apparel for your mouse as a gift from my side. This is one of our best-selling outfits m&m nascar jacket price in united kingdom for men and women but I can make this jacket for your mouse. I hope your mouse is healthy soon.

henry082

Back to top Go down

Overgrown Mouse Teeth? Empty yosuuf

Post by sirat Wed 06 Sep 2023, 6:50 am

Really  nice  style and design  and  excellent  content ,  nothing at all  else we need   : D. Best captions

sirat

Back to top Go down

Post by sirat Sun 24 Sep 2023, 4:26 am

Your content is valid and informative in my personal opinion.  You have really done a lot of research on this topic.  Thanks for sharing it.
how long does temu shipping take

sirat

Back to top Go down

Post by sirat Tue 26 Sep 2023, 1:19 pm

I randomly browse blogs on the internet, and that i discover your article to be very informational. I have already bookmark it on my browser, in order that I can read your blog publish once more later. Additionally, i am wondering whether or not or not your weblog is open for link exchange, as i actually need to trade links with you. I don’t normally do that, but I hope that we are going to have a mutual hyperlink exchange. Let me know and have an ideal day!
먹튀검증

sirat

Back to top Go down

Overgrown Mouse Teeth? Empty yousf

Post by sirat Tue 26 Sep 2023, 1:21 pm

I randomly browse blogs on the internet, and that i discover your article to be very informational. I have already bookmark it on my browser, in order that I can read your blog publish once more later. Additionally, i am wondering whether or not or not your weblog is open for link exchange, as i actually need to trade links with you. I don’t normally do that, but I hope that we are going to have a mutual hyperlink exchange. Let me know and have an ideal day! 먹튀검증

sirat

Back to top Go down

Post by sirat Sun 01 Oct 2023, 11:21 pm

Your article is truly informative. More than that, it??s engaging, compelling and well-written. I would desire to see even more of these types of great writing.
Traveling in Indonesia

sirat

Back to top Go down

Post by mellisajow Wed 04 Oct 2023, 7:36 am

This KU Varsity Jacket is more than just clothing; it's a statement of my university pride. It's cozy, well-designed, and perfect for showcasing my school spirit.

mellisajow

Back to top Go down

Post by montigokylie Wed 04 Oct 2023, 9:03 am

I adore the Yellowstone Beth Dutton Brown Leather Coat! It's a fashion tribute to the fierce character, exuding rancher charm and making a bold statement for fans of Yellowstone

montigokylie

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferbrowns Wed 04 Oct 2023, 9:57 am

I have enough of forums here related to pets etc. and I don't feel like wasting time visiting here. And I also like reading topics related to this Boston Red Sox Bomber Blue Satin Jacket.

jenniferbrowns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down