Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures of my dog.

+7
AnonymousMouseOwner
River
MesaMouse
CallaLily
Rodents rock!
Peachy
MouseLover
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pictures of my dog. Empty Pictures of my dog.

Post by MouseLover Sun 03 Jul 2016, 8:19 am

I feel like I've been talking about my dog a lot lately, so I thought I'd share some pictures of her. Rosie is my parent's dog, but I was 17 and living at home when we got her, and I picked her out of 13 puppies, so I consider her very much MY dog. This dog is the love of my life.

This was Rosie on the day we brought her home, over 8 years ago. This was the puppy I chose. The best of 13 Wink
Pictures of my dog. 10399410

She grew into a beautiful dog
Pictures of my dog. 14262210

She wears this scarf at Christmas
Pictures of my dog. 19137110

She likes balled-up socks, or anything remotely resembling a ball.
Pictures of my dog. 48319710

And she likes being wrapped up in blankets, or sleeping by the fire.
Pictures of my dog. 12348210

She makes friends with everyone and everything.
Pictures of my dog. 12743510

Her chin is going grey now, but I still think she's beautiful...
Pictures of my dog. 16192110

Except for when she makes faces like this when she's sleeping LOL
Pictures of my dog. 12207710

She loves sleeping on her back.
Pictures of my dog. 13036410

She is the softest, sweetest, silliest dog ever. I hope you liked her pictures. Please share pictures of your doggies, I can never have too much dog in my life Love Wink

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Pictures of my dog. Empty Re: Pictures of my dog.

Post by Peachy Sun 03 Jul 2016, 9:48 am

Aww, Rosie is beautiful... even with goofy dog teeth. lol I love the picture of her with a sock!

I think my dog will need a scarf for Christmas, too. Love When she was sick I made her a sweater because she was always shaking... I wonder where she hid it. lol

I'll share...

This is Lilly, our foster-for-probably-ever dog. Her ears are a little messed up so she can't hear, and they require some yucky maintenance, but she loves balls (and frisbees and sticks and anything else you throw), chasing her tail, and stealing my seat. I always insist that I'm not a dog person, but she's working hard on turning me into one. lol
Pictures of my dog. Fb_img16
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 03 Jul 2016, 10:24 am

Cute pups! I have an 8 year old Puggle named Myda. I adopted her about a year ago. She is such a good girl. I love, love, love her! I feel so blessed to have her.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sun 03 Jul 2016, 10:30 am

Aaw she's lovely Very Happy I am such a dog person. I always think with dogs you get out what you put in. If you take good care of them, you get unconditional love in return. There's nothing better than a waggy tail at the door to welcome you home.

I was super annoyed last Christmas when I couldn't find Rosie's scarf. I'll have to buy her a new one I think, but it's harder to find things like that for the bigger dogs Sad lol

Rodents rock - I LOVE PUGGLES Demand Pictures

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 03 Jul 2016, 10:40 am

MouseLover wrote:Aaw she's lovely Very Happy I am such a dog person. I always think with dogs you get out what you put in. If you take good care of them, you get unconditional love in return. There's nothing better than a waggy tail at the door to welcome you home.

I was super annoyed last Christmas when I couldn't find Rosie's scarf. I'll have to buy her a new one I think, but it's harder to find things like that for the bigger dogs Sad lol

Rodents rock - I LOVE PUGGLES Demand Pictures

Mouselover, I would be happy to share pictures but I don't know how. Can you help me?
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 03 Jul 2016, 10:44 am

Pictures of my dog. Win_2010
Hopefully this works, trying to figure out how to send photos.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 03 Jul 2016, 10:45 am

Yeah, it worked! Not sure why it's sideways though. This is my Myda. Love
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 03 Jul 2016, 11:06 am

Aww. Myda is super cute! Heart Eyes

I was going to share two pictures, but ServImg turned the second one sideways too. I wonder why it does that.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 03 Jul 2016, 11:08 am

Here's a picture of Kai from earlier this year when we were out playing in the snow. He wasn't very excited about it and went back inside shortly after.  Laughing  He will be 12 in August. He's my baby. Loves to bury things and nap.  (and eat lol)
Pictures of my dog. IMG_20160215_105757

And this is Blaze. My mother adopted him from a shelter as a puppy. They say he's rottweiler/hound mix. He has the loudest bark and is very vocal. He always has loads of energy....which is why my mom ended up looking to rehome him. So now he's ours. He has the goofiest trot and is always stupidly happy. Not that I mean that in a bad way.  He'll be 2 on the 19th. This is not the first time she's gotten a dog only to change her mind months later. And yes, I realize we were enabling her by taking him in but my husband really felt bad for Blaze.  She did go out and get another dog a few months later and guess what....gave her to a friend not that long ago. Sigh.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGaef-XvMIW/

And then there's Jep. A Chihuahua that showed up on our porch 3 years ago, terrified and lashing out. We won his trust and searched a very long time for his owner but never turned up anything but an old pet store that had closed down. So here is where he'll stay. He loves snuggles. We're guessing he's somewhere around 7, because of the date on his dead-end microchip.
https://www.instagram.com/p/5DgZhrvMPP/

And I'll go ahead and share a pic of my oldest son's dog, Freya.  She's supposedly Rottweiler mix or so said the vet. Idk. She's 4.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCVemBNvMPm/

Edit: better pics of Freya.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BB0AqO-PMNR/
Unlike Kai, she loves the snow.

Last edited by CallaLily on Sun 03 Jul 2016, 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 03 Jul 2016, 12:11 pm

Four dogs! So much cute. I love Freya's picture, and Blaze looks like he'd keep you busy. Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sun 03 Jul 2016, 12:22 pm

Arwen Rooboobushinska is my est-est, best-est BooDog and is a long-haired dachshund and pitbull mix. I adopted her from the Humane Society at 13 months old and she celebrated her 12th birthday on May 31st. She came "pre-named" and actually knew her name so Arwen it remained -- the joke is that she's named after an Elf princess but has the big hairy feet of a Hobbit! At this point, she's almost blind, doesn't hear very well and has a bit of trouble jumping up on the bed and couch but she'll always be my beloved Boo.

Looking "wooly" -- I usually try to keep her coat "dachshund" length because of her allergies
Pictures of my dog. BooDog_zpsiaiwtsfp

Being silly after a trip to the groomers (she doesn't normally wear bows on her ears but her groomer loves to "bling" her up)
Pictures of my dog. 026_zpsvnl3mzv9

She's on the short side, taking after her long-haired doxie mother, but has that tell-tale pitbull white blaze down her chest
Pictures of my dog. 010_zps9wfcplwz

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 03 Jul 2016, 12:24 pm

Yes. It's a lot.  3 is usually my dog limit but I couldn't say no to my husband. Blaze is busy busy. Thankfully my husband and youngest run and play with him almost daily.  He is the most energetic dog we've ever owned.  I'd love to just have 1/4 of his energy.

MesaMouse wrote: the joke is that she's named after an Elf princess but has the big hairy feet of a Hobbit! At this point, she's almost blind, doesn't hear very well and has a bit of trouble jumping up on the bed and couch but she'll always be my beloved Boo.

Laughing Hobbit feet. She's cute!  My Kai has the same problems except his vision isn't that bad.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sun 03 Jul 2016, 4:46 pm

Aaw lovely doggies guys. Some really interesting breed mixes going on!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 03 Jul 2016, 5:13 pm

All the dogs are so cute. I'm with Kai about snow, yuk! LOL
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 03 Jul 2016, 5:14 pm

abeona wrote:Aww. Myda is super cute! Heart Eyes

I was going to share two pictures, but ServImg turned the second one sideways too. I wonder why it does that.

Thank you, I'm a proud mama! Smile
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next