Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescued baby mice from a research laboratory explore their new home <3

3 posters

Go down

Rescued baby mice from a research laboratory explore their new home <3 Empty Rescued baby mice from a research laboratory explore their new home <3

Post by JaclynKBR Sat 02 Nov 2019, 10:10 pm

Rescued baby mice from a research laboratory explore their new home <3 B1TXqP1dtz1FF7uYcqvRvAaxpuu4P9RgoBpHJM231Za4Wd2_NJhA_r9CRgPMxUzv-YCmdHq3qrwjdpVYbcrZzZQmLFQVmG3YkcC_bhZsjp0ZwzX8VBMCpjhG-xP69OqH0gI9Ag-G5CE=w2400
These girls were rejects from our animal research lab (which I do not work in), that I managed to barter out of being euthanized so that I can bring them home and love them forever. <3 Here is a .gif of their first time exploring their new, larger and more exciting home. <3

JaclynKBR

Back to top Go down

Rescued baby mice from a research laboratory explore their new home <3 Empty Re: Rescued baby mice from a research laboratory explore their new home <3

Post by chiroptera Wed 06 Nov 2019, 12:18 am

So sweet that you were able to take them home! <3 I hope they have nice, long lives with you!

Note: I would recommend the 6.5" silent spinner, rather than the 4" one you have in with them - it may be too small. watch when they run, and make sure that their backs don't bend while they're running, if they do, it's too small.

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Rescued baby mice from a research laboratory explore their new home <3 Empty Re: Rescued baby mice from a research laboratory explore their new home <3

Post by Spooks_n_Suga Sun 01 Dec 2019, 4:19 am

JaclynKBR wrote:Rescued baby mice from a research laboratory explore their new home <3 B1TXqP1dtz1FF7uYcqvRvAaxpuu4P9RgoBpHJM231Za4Wd2_NJhA_r9CRgPMxUzv-YCmdHq3qrwjdpVYbcrZzZQmLFQVmG3YkcC_bhZsjp0ZwzX8VBMCpjhG-xP69OqH0gI9Ag-G5CE=w2400
These girls were rejects from our animal research lab (which I do not work in), that I managed to barter out of being euthanized so that I can bring them home and love them forever. <3 Here is a .gif of their first time exploring their new, larger and more exciting home. <3

I love that you saved these mice from needless euthanasia! I love the number of toys they now have - they must be very happy to be with you now. Very Happy

Spooks_n_Suga

Artistic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down