Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Ideas

4 posters

Go down

Need Ideas Empty Need Ideas

Post by Becdea Mon 30 Dec 2019, 7:36 pm

I’m looking for tops, suggestions, advice, or pictures on how to hang toys off the wire is on the top of the tank. Stuff we have bought for the tank never seems to come with those chains or clips. Any idea how to hang stuff of where to get them at?

Becdea

Back to top Go down

Need Ideas Empty Re: Need Ideas

Post by aestheticpink Tue 31 Dec 2019, 12:32 am

Becdea wrote:I’m looking for tops, suggestions, advice, or pictures on how to hang toys off the wire is on the top of the tank. Stuff we have bought for the tank never seems to come with those chains or clips. Any idea how to hang stuff of where to get them at?
I use jute twine to hang stuff from the top of my boy's cage. Just tie it at the top and cut off the excess. Usually hanging toys come with that little metal circle (I can't remember what it's called lol) so I just knot the twine around that and then knot it around the mesh up top. Hopefully that makes sense Smile

aestheticpink

Back to top Go down

Post by chiroptera Tue 31 Dec 2019, 1:54 am

Zipties also work!

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin~ Tue 31 Dec 2019, 9:44 am

I use thin armature wire or bent paper clips! Always worked like a charm and completely reusable. They’re also easy to move around if need be.
Robin~
Robin~
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post by Becdea Tue 07 Jan 2020, 8:51 pm

Thanks! My ladies chew through the jute, and zip ties are too big to get through the mesh. But I appreciate that ideas! And I never thought of paper clips I’m going to try that! I did however use an old key ring thing for a keychain flash light that seems to be working ok so far.

Becdea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down