Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is excited for the movie: The Secret Life Of Pets?

+6
CinnamonPearl
River
Peachy
EverythingAnimal
GabbiLuvsMice
Bandit Cat
10 posters

Go down

Who is excited for the movie: The Secret Life Of Pets? Empty Who is excited for the movie: The Secret Life Of Pets?

Post by Bandit Cat Thu 07 Jul 2016, 4:21 pm

I think it's coming out tomorrow? I lose track of the days in Summer.. Smile Who else hopes that they have a mouse in the movie?

Pets: Bandit (cat), Yahtzee, Peanut, and Gingersnap (gerbils), Cotton (mouse), Calypso and Merlin (bettas), my 60 gallon fish tank, discus tank, shrimp tank, guppy tank and a new bearded dragon called Simber!
Bandit Cat
Bandit Cat

Daring

Back to top Go down

Who is excited for the movie: The Secret Life Of Pets? Empty Re: Who is excited for the movie: The Secret Life Of Pets?

Post by GabbiLuvsMice Thu 07 Jul 2016, 4:30 pm

Me! It is advertised so much at Petsmart which I go to a lot, so Im a bit sick of seeing it Razz But I also want to see it!

GabbiLuvsMice
Sr Member
Sr Member

Gemini Wishful

Back to top Go down

Who is excited for the movie: The Secret Life Of Pets? Empty Re: Who is excited for the movie: The Secret Life Of Pets?

Post by EverythingAnimal Thu 07 Jul 2016, 5:27 pm

I'm also sick of all the ads for it, it kinda makes me not want to see it! Laughing

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 07 Jul 2016, 5:59 pm

I watched the trailer for it one time. I hope they'll show it at the drive in... that'd be fun. Who can ignore a giant screen in the middle of nowhere? lol

Last edited by abeona on Thu 07 Jul 2016, 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed sentence)
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by River Thu 07 Jul 2016, 6:13 pm

I've actually not seen too many advertisements for it - I don't get out enough. I'm excited for it.

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Thu 07 Jul 2016, 6:48 pm

Gotta be honest; I'm not excited for it. It looks like the entire movie was built around a few jokes they showed in the original teaser, and the rest of it is just the typical "dogs get lost and have to get home" plot that we've seen in every dog movie ever (Bolt, Homeward Bound, Air Buddies, et cetera). None of the characters seem that likable either. Unless I end up seeing it by chance, I'll skip it.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Thu 07 Jul 2016, 9:17 pm

Yeah, I have to agree with CinnamonPearl. I would watch it if someone asked me to, but otherwise I'm just not all that interested in it. It seems a bit annoying, if I'm to be honest. I do like the cat though, from what I've seen in the trailers.

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Thu 07 Jul 2016, 9:42 pm

I'll see it if it's well-reviewed. Otherwise, I'll save my money.

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPSLOCK Fri 08 Jul 2016, 10:06 am

I'm hoping it comes to our double feature drive in with Finding Dory - should be a good combo in that case. I like the cute "kids" movies and feel like all the superhero movies are past overdone at this point.

4 black lady-mice
CAPSLOCK
CAPSLOCK
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 08 Jul 2016, 10:14 am

CAPSLOCK wrote:I'm hoping it comes to our double feature drive in

So jealous! Ours closed down a few years ago. I loved going. So easy with the kids and more comfortable. I miss it.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 13 Jul 2016, 1:13 am

Has anyone seen it yet? lol

The drive in here has it double featured with Ghostbusters this week, but I hear it's been super busy. The last few times when we've gone and it was busy, the cars in front of us all left their hatches open and stuff. So annoying. People start lining up at like 5pm and it's not dark until 9!

Off topic, but I kind of wanted to see Nine Lives. I always seem to tune into trailers late so I didn't realize it was a weird variation of Freaky Friday. Darn it. Might tough it out cuz Christopher Walken. Razz
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Cat Wed 13 Jul 2016, 8:18 am

I saw it the day it came out! It was a good movie, with some good humor! However, it was disappointing how they made it a movie about dogs getting lost. They could have done a lot of other things describing the secret life of pets.

Pets: Bandit (cat), Yahtzee, Peanut, and Gingersnap (gerbils), Cotton (mouse), Calypso and Merlin (bettas), my 60 gallon fish tank, discus tank, shrimp tank, guppy tank and a new bearded dragon called Simber!
Bandit Cat
Bandit Cat

Daring

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down