Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big life changes and stress!

4 posters

Go down

Big life changes and stress! Empty Big life changes and stress!

Post by Unicorn Sat 18 Mar 2017, 12:20 pm

Woo! Haven't been around in a hot minute. Work has been crazy busy because a coworker is having a baby so we're a bit short staffed, and I'm getting ready to move out of state and go back to uni for my PhD (glutton for punishment I guess haha).

When I go I'll have my own place so finally! I'm going to get some fancy mice, I'll have Flynn in one cage and another cage with some girlies so I can watch them play together.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me that my funding comes through okay! Waiting on that's the only thing standing between me and what's next...
Unicorn
Unicorn
Sr Member
Sr Member

Wishful

Back to top Go down

Big life changes and stress! Empty Re: Big life changes and stress!

Post by Peachy Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:58 pm

Lots of exciting news!! Good luck with everything. I can't wait to meet your new girls. Bouncy
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 20 Mar 2017, 9:18 pm

Good luck! Cheer

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 20 Mar 2017, 11:17 pm

Yikes, a glutton for sure! Mice are the best friends for being in college. They keep you company during all those late nights, calm you down when you are freaking out, and make you smile when you are overwhelmed. Good luck!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down